影视讲解《泰坦尼克号》第22期:在人群中高声呐咸
日期:2012-10-12 20:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Well, I...
我...  
It was everything.
是所有的事。  
It was mywhole world and all the people in it.  
我周围的整个世界,以及当中的人。
and the inertia of my life plunging ahead.
生活里的惯性,它不停地向前。  
and me, powerless to stop it. 
我却无力阻挡。 
You would have gone straight to the bottom.
你可真是沉到底了。  
500 invitations have gone out.
已经发出了五百张请帖。  
All of Philadelphia society will be there.
费城所有的名流都会到场。  
and all the while I feel I'm...
然而,这时候。
standing in the middle of a crowded room.
我觉得自己在人群中高声呐咸。  
screaming at the top of my lungs and no one even looks up.
却没有人理会。  
Do you love him?
你爱不爱他?   
Pardon me? Do you love him?
什么?你爱不爱他?  
You're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this.
你真没礼貌,怎么可以这样问题我?  
Well, it's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?
这问题很简单,你爱不爱他嘛?
Why can't you just answer the question?
就回答我的问题啊。  
This is not a suitable conversation.
我们不应该谈论此事。  
This is absurd. You don't know me, and I don't know you.
这太荒唐了!你我根本不认识。  
and we are not having this conversation at all.
我们没什么好谈的了。  
You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous and I am leaving now.
你非常无礼而且自以为是,我要走了,  
Jack. Mr. Dawson, it's been a pleasure.
杰克..道森先生,真是幸会。  
I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you...
我找你出来是要向你道谢的。 
And you've insulted me.
而你却把我辱骂了一顿。 
Well, you deserved it.
你活该。

妙语佳句
1.inertia
惯性;惰性,迟钝;不活动
Will inertia be your guide, or will you follow your passions?
你们是被惯性所引导,还是追随自己内心的热情?
2.go straight to
径直走到;直奔
Note that in some cases, you can go straight to an ESB if the organizational culture and tools, technologies, and middleware are in place.
请注意,在某些情况下,如果组织的文化和工具、技术以及中间件都就绪,那么您可能直接就到了 ESB。
3.Philadelphia
费城(美国宾夕法尼亚州东南部港市)
Not enough people care about this city of 79,000 people that lies in the shadow of Philadelphia.
现在,真正关心生活在离费城不远的这座城市的79,000市民的人已经不多了。
4.uncouth
笨拙的;粗野的;不舒适的;陌生的
After a tussle with journalists during the campaign, cartoonists played on his bulbous nose and portrayed him as an uncouth pig.
在与新闻记者发生争斗后,一些漫画家曾经将他描绘为“笨拙的猪”。
5.presumptuous
专横的;放肆的;冒昧的
Clearly, it is presumptuous and immoral for a small group of individuals to keep these things under wraps while there is so much misery on the planet.
显然地,一小群人把这些事情保密起来而还有很多人在承受那么多的苦难,这是专横和邪恶的。
考考你
翻译
1.我觉得自己在人群中高声呐喊,却没有人理会。
2.我找你出来是要向你道谢的。
上期答案
1.We've walked about a mile around this boat deck.
2.Poor little rich girl.What does she know about misery?

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • miseryn. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • suitableadj. 合适的,适宜的 adv. 合适地,恰当地
  • tusslen. 扭打,斗争,论争 vi. 扭打,打斗
  • inertian. 惯性,惰性
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • planetn. 行星
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • shadown. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处 vt. 投阴影于,跟踪