有声读物《暮光之城·暮色》第349期:第二十三章 天使(2)
日期:2014-08-05 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

小说原文

"Carlisle!" the angel called, agony in his perfect voice. "Bella, Bella, no, oh please, no, no!" And the angel was sobbing tearless, broken sobs.
“卡莱尔!”那个天使呼喊着,完美的声音里充满了痛苦。“贝拉,贝拉,不,哦求你了,不,不!”那个天使无泪地哭泣着,哭得支离破碎。
The angel shouldn't weep, it was wrong. I tried to find him, to tell him everything was fine, but the water was so deep, it was pressing on me, and I couldn't breathe.
天使不应该哭泣的,这不对。我试图找到他,告诉他一切都很好,但这水太深了,水重重地压在我身上,我没法呼吸了。
There was a point of pressure against my head. It hurt. Then, as that pain broke through the darkness to me, other pains came, stronger pains. I cried out, gasping, breaking through the dark pool.
还有另外一种压力刺激着我的头。是一种疼痛。然后,当这种疼痛冲破黑暗向我袭来时,另一阵疼痛袭来,是更加强烈的痛楚。我尖叫起来,喘息着,冲出了那个黑暗的池子。
"Bella!" the angel cried.
“贝拉!”天使大喊道。
"She's lost some blood, but the head wound isn't deep," a calm voice informed me. "Watch out for her leg, it's broken."
“她有点失血过多,但她的头伤得并不重。”一个冷静的声音告诉我。“当心她的腿,它折断了。”
A howl of rage strangled on the angel's lips.
一声狂怒的咆哮被天使死死咬在唇边。
I felt a sharp stab in my side. This couldn't be heaven, could it? There was too much pain for that.
我感到身体的一侧有一种钻心的疼痛。我不可能是在天堂,不是吗?这里太痛苦了。
"Some ribs, too, I think," the methodical voice continued.
“还有一些毒液,我想。”那个有条不紊的声音继续说着。
But the sharp pains were fading. There was a new pain, a scalding pain in my hand that was overshadowing everything else.
但那种尖锐的疼痛正渐渐褪去。我又感到了一种新疼痛,我的手上传来一种灼烧的疼痛,这种痛楚比其他任何别的疼痛都要强烈。
Someone was burning me.
某人正灼烧着我。

暮光周边

《暮光之城》

与图书题目相得益彰的是,“暮光之城”系列别具匠心的封面设计则很好地传达出了每本书内在的深远寓意。斯蒂芬妮·梅尔指出《暮色》封面上的苹果代表“创世纪” 内善恶树上的禁果。象征贝拉和爱德华之间人类与吸血鬼禁忌的爱恋。在书的开头引用了“创世纪”217页的内容:“只是分别善恶树上的果子,你不可吃,因为你吃的日子必定死。”这同时也代表了贝拉如何分辨善恶——选择是否吃下那颗禁忌的果实,这比喻了选择跟爱德华在一起或远离他

语言讲解

sobbing tearless
泣不成声欲哭无泪
The sobbing of that girl because of grieved news.
那姑娘因悲痛的消息而哭泣。
Okay, let's hear your sob story.
好吧,让我们听一听你那伤心的故事。
We could hear the child sobbing in the other room.
我们听到那间屋子里的小孩在抽抽搭搭地哭着。

against my head
Your sleeves roughed against my shoulders; the pillow slipped soft beneath my head.
你的袖子粗野的摩擦我的肩膀;枕头轻柔的从我脑袋下滑落。
The rain continued, and I could feel the water pooling up against my cheek. I was trying to gather the strength to turn my head when I saw the light.
雨还在下,可以感到脸颊边淤积起雨水。我试图积攒一些力量转个身时,我发现了光线。


lost some blood
失血
She lost some money, but her father made it up to her.
她损失了一些钱,但是她父亲为她补了起来。
Life seems to have lost some of its savor.
生活中似乎已失去了一些值得享受的乐趣。

sharp stab

刺痛
I have a sharp stab of pain in the stomach.
我的胃突然感觉一阵剧痛。
I have a sharp stab of pain in the stomach.
我的胃突然感觉一阵剧痛。
have a sharp staB of pain in the leg.
在腿部觉得有刀刺般的剧痛

Some ribs
几根肋骨
There was bilateral fusions and splaying of some ribs.
一些肋骨存在双侧融合和增宽。
Her father broke some ribs, but Lucy suffered a serious head injury.
她爸爸的肋骨断了几条,可是露西的头部严重受伤

scalding pain
滚烫的痛苦
He twisted up with a sudden stab of pain.
一阵突然的剧疼使他挺不起身来。
A full requital of his striving pain.
这是对他艰苦努力的圆满回报。
I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.
我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。

分享到
重点单词
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • strivingn. 努力;斗争 v. 力争;奋斗;努力(strive的
  • ragen. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,风行 v. 大怒,怒斥,激
  • fadingn. 褪色;衰退;凋谢 v. 使衰落(fade的ing形
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • methodicaladj. 有条不紊的,井然的
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • savorn. 味道,气味,滋味 vi. 有 ... 的味道或风味
  • pressingadj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词