疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第259期:亚辛被抓
日期:2017-02-08 07:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Did you really think you could run from me in Canada?
你真以为来加拿大就能躲过我吗?
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
There's a cell tower 12 miles from here that was suddenly doing a lot of business with some burners in Detroit.It's funny, but the farther you ran, the easier you were to find.
十二英里外有一个信号塔突然开始积极联系底特律的激进分子。真有意思,你跑得越远,就越容易被找到。
Why'd you kill my friends?
你为什么杀我的朋友?
That's what we do to terrorists.
对恐怖分子就得这样。
I'm not a terrorist. I'm an American. My dad works for Ford, my sister's a cheerleader. I'm a Ph. D.Candidate in software engineering.
我不是恐怖分子,我是美国公民。我父亲在福特公司工作,我姐姐是啦啦队长。我是软件工程博士生。
Which makes you a very dangerous man.
所以你非常危险。
Look...two months ago, I won this competition, the Nautilus.
听着...两个月前,我赢了个比赛,叫"鹦鹉螺"。
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
An elaborate contest. Data security, steganography, cryptography.The next day, I got a text message, offering jobs to me and my friends from school.The four of us crowded into one of those office park start-ups. Big paycheck, stock options. We thought it was the next Google.
一个复杂的竞赛。数据安全、 信息加密、 密码破译。第二天,我收到一条信息,为我和朋友提供工作机会。我们四人进了这家位于办公园区的新公司。薪水优厚,有职工购股期权。我们以为这会成为另一个谷歌。
What was on your laptop, Yasin?
你笔记本上有什么,亚辛?
I don't know, but it's not uncommon for coders to be kept in the dark. That's how stealth companies work.
我不知道,不过有些东西对程序员保密也很正常。这是隐秘公司的运行模式。
That's how terror cells work.
这是恐怖组织的运作模式。
This was a bioinformatics company creating climate change models. We'd write a piece of code, and we'd pass it on to someone else.Two days ago, we sent the last piece, ten hours later, everyone was dead.
我们是生物信息公司创建气候变化模型。我们写好代码,再传给其他人。两天前,我们送出了上一份代码。十小时后,所有人都死了。
Except for you.
除了你。
I'm not the bad guy here.
我不是坏人。
And I'm sure Tariq, Massoud, and Osman were just harmless extremists who conned their way into the United States on student visas.
那我相信塔里克、马苏德和奥斯曼也只是无害的极端分子,只是利用学生签证非法潜入美国罢了。
No, they were my friends. Maybe they picked us because that's exactly what you'd expect.
不,他们是我的朋友。也许他们选择我们,就是因为你会有此成见。
Can you consider for a second the possibility you've been lied to?
你就不能好好想想或许你被骗了吗?

分享到