疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第223期:安装应对软件
日期:2016-12-23 05:56

(单词翻译:单击)

We took out the camera as you requested. I'm with Lionel at the service entrance.

我们照你说的把摄像头搞掉了。我跟Lionel在员工通道入口。

Gotta love where a badge can get you.

徽章可真顶事。

It won't be a minute.

很快就好。

Good. Now we'll just need to verify that the feed's reaching the central command center.

很好,现在我们只需检查监控摄像是否会传回中央指挥中心。

Am I taking out any more cameras, Finch?

要我再搞掉几个摄像头吗,Finch?

No need. The exchange has a closed circuit surveillance system that neither machine can access.

没必要。交易所有闭路监控系统,两个机器都无法进入的。

Until now?

是在此之前吧?

I routed the surveillance feeds to give the machine encrypted access.

我发送了监控录像,让机器加密访问。

Once the feeds populate, she'll have eyes in the building, but Samaritan will be blind.

一旦录像增多,她在这大楼里就有眼线了,Samaritan可看不到。

Got room for two more?

还能多挤下两个人吗?

This day just keeps getting weirder.

今天真是越来越怪异了。

Nice to see you, too, Lionel.

我也很高兴见到你,Lionel。

If someone's trying to hijack the market, shouldn't we head to the trading floor?

如果有人想欺诈市场,我们不是应该去交易楼层吗?

Ten percent of trades are conducted on the floor. The rest are executed automatically by high-frequency trade algorithms.

百分之十的交易是在那楼层进行的。其他都是自动交易,由高效的交易软件去完成。

It so happens, those trades are processed in the servers downstairs.

碰巧那些交易是在楼下的服务器上进行的。

Which is where we need to go to deploy the countermeasure. We just need to get past the server room's biometric palm scanner.

我们就是需要到那里去去安装应对软件。我们只需通过服务器机房的生物手掌扫描仪。

How do you suggest we do that?

你觉得我们该怎么做?

With some luck and a little help from a friend.

靠点运气和一个朋友的帮助。

分享到