疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第130期:纽约警方
日期:2016-09-21 06:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Screw you.

去死吧。

Sorry.

抱歉。

No, that's all right. I know who it is.

没关系,我知道是谁。

Am I gonna die?

我会死吗?

You got shot in the arm, not the head.

你是肩膀中枪,不是被爆头。

That was so awesome!

刚才真是牛爆了!

What happened?

出什么事了?

Don't say it. No, don't say it.

别说。不行,别说。

It's just a scratch.

只是擦伤而已。

So, Mr. Dang, on behalf of the NYPD, I'd like to thank you for helping us take down a dangerous gun smuggler.

丹格先生,我代表纽约警方感谢你帮助我们抓获了那名危险的枪支走私贩。

Just a second. I-I need to speak with you.

稍等。我有话跟你说。

So, Walter...what you've seen with me and my other friends...

沃尔特...你看见了我和我的朋友...

Don't worry. Nobody would believe me anyway. Listen, that vigilante I heard about, the man in the suit? I didn't tell you the rest.

不用担心,反正也没人会相信我。那个传说中的义警,那名西装男?我还没说完。

He disappeared a few months ago, and crime went up-- violence, killings, and the city needed somebody to keep up the fight. So I figured, why not me?

几个月前他消失了,罪案开始泛滥——暴力,杀戮,这座城市需要有人为之战斗。我就想:为什么不能是我?

But you know, "Me" kind of sucks, so I invented Detective Forge, all because the man in the suit went away.

但你知道,我有点逊,所以我假扮福治警探,只是因为西装男离开了。

But I was wrong, wasn't I? He wasn't really gone at all.

但我错了,对不对?他并没有真正离开。

分享到