疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第88期:莫雷得胜
日期:2016-08-10 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕)

What she finds in that noggin, she'll need a hazmat suit.

要看你脑袋里的东西,她得穿上生化级防护服。

Well, you might find therapy beneficial. It could provide balance.

也许治疗对你有益呢。能让你身心平衡。

Therapy doesn't work when you have to lie about everything.

谎话得从头说到尾,治疗怎么可能有用。

Could you find a hobby or take up a sport?

你就不能发展点兴趣爱好或者去运动一下?

I have a hobby, shooting people. Any chance we have a new number?

我有爱好:突突人。我们有新号码了吧?

Indeed we do, but I've already assigned it to miss shaw.

的确有,不过我派肖女士去了。

Who is it?

是谁?

Turn on news 3.

转到新闻三台。

What do your numbers tell you?

数据如何?

Governor Murray will win, no question.

莫雷州长会赢,毫无疑问。

That man is Simon Lee, pollster to the re-election campaign of Governor Murray.

此人是西蒙·李,莫雷州长本次连任竞选的民意调查员。

Already making a name for himself as a golden child with a gift of near clairvoyance. He's run ten consecutive successful campaigns.

声誉卓著、 前途无量、有非凡的洞察力天赋。他在负责竞选方面十战十胜。

Your detractors are pointing out that the opponent Michelle Perez is starting to enjoy a strong late showing.

不同意见指出,你的对手米歇尔·佩雷斯后劲十足。

Perez will come close, but close doesn't count. It'll be Murray's win, 52 to 48. You can call it right now.


What's the margin of error on that?

不会有误差吗?

Not enough. I never lose, and I don't plan to start today.

很小。我从没输过,也不准备从今天开始。

Why would someone want to kill a numbers geek? No offence, Harold.

为什么会有人想杀这么个数据宅呢?无意冒犯啊,哈罗德。

I'm not sure. One would think that Simon could predict the threat miles away.

我不确定。有人认为西蒙有感知威胁的直觉。

Sure Sameen can't use some help?

确定萨姆恩不需要帮助吗?

Not at the moment. I think this is very good for Ms. Shaw. It's teaching her valuable people skills.

现在不需要。我认为这对肖女士有好处。可以让她练习宝贵的交流经验。

Why should you vote for Governor Murray? I don't know.

为什么要投票给莫雷州长啊?我不知道。

He has lots of hair. He's been on Rogaine for decades, and that shows...foresight, right? Oh, thank god. Vote for Murray.

他头发挺多。他坚持使用生发液几十年,这说明他 ...深谋远虑啊,是吧?谢天谢地啊。投票给莫雷哦。

分享到