疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第103期:解脱
日期:2016-08-25 14:46

(单词翻译:单击)

I've sabotaged the electronics in Simon's room.

我已经捣毁了西蒙房间里的电子设备。

Okay, he's contained. I'll head out. Figure out an extraction.

好了,监控好他了。我现在出去。找找出路。

John, I know what Harold said, but I need you to meet me.

约翰,我知道哈罗德说过了,但你必须马上出来见我。

Samaritan put Perez in power only to kill her off. Next in line, her lieutenant governor Nick Dawson.

撒马利亚人让佩雷斯上位就是为了杀她。顺位下来的,就是副州长尼克·道森。

So Samaritan wanted him running the state all along. We need to figure out its end game.

所以撒马利亚人是要他统领全州。我们必须查清它的最终目的。

How? It's playing 20 moves ahead.

怎么查?它领先我们二十步。

It operates based on rules.

它也是按规律行事的。

Rules that we can't even grasp.

我们摸不清的规律。

We understand the machine. We can understand Samaritan. -We don't understand the machine at all.

我们能理解机器,就能理解撒马利亚人。-我们根本不理解机器。

Out of 43 versions, how many do you think there were that didn't try to either trick or kill me? One, and I could only bring it to heel by crippling it.

整整四十三个版本,你知道其中有几个没想骗我 、没想杀我吗?一个,还是我废了它,才逼它就范的。

I put the machine in chains, bereft of voice or memory. Now it has both, and it terrifies me.

我给机器带上枷锁,封住声音,封住记忆。而现在它全解脱了,我害怕。

You don't trust the god you made?

你不信任自己创造的上帝?

It's not a divinity. I programmed it to pursue objectives within a certain parameter, but it's grown out of my control.

它不是神。我设计它,是要它在特定参数下实现目标,但它渐渐跳出了我的控制。

One day, to suit its own goals, it's possible that the machine will try to kill us. We are only numbers to it, code.

终有一天,为实现目标,机器可能会想把我们都杀光。对它而言,我们只是数字、 代码。

No, the machine cares about us.

不,机器在乎我们。

If it fools you into thinking that you're special, that assumption may doom you.

如果是它诱骗你让你以为自己是特别的,你会万劫不复。

You're wrong. She chose me. I will protect her, and you.

你错了。她选中了我。我会保护她,保护你。

The second that a bullet enters your brain, the machine will cast you off and replace you.

你中弹身亡的那一刻,机器会毫不犹豫地抛弃你,找新人。

分享到