疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第232期:劝降
日期:2017-01-04 16:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, you in the bomb vest. I don't think you really wanna do this.
喂,你,那个穿炸弹背心的。我不觉得你真心想去死。
Come on, you don't want to hurt all these people now, do you? You've gotta have something to live for, right? Or...someone?
拜托,你不想伤害这些的人,对吧?你总有什么东西支撑着你吧?或者...什么重要的人?
My wife. She's sick and now I can't afford to pay her medical bills. Because of this lousy excuse for a human being.
我的妻子。她病了,而我现在连医药费都付不起。就因为这个衣冠禽兽。
He wasted my life savings. And now he's wasted what's left of my life.
他把我毕生积蓄都毁掉了。那他就和我残余的人生一起毁灭吧。
But you don't have to waste your death. If you want to die, okay. But die for something that you love.
但你没必要白白送死。如果你想死,没问题。但要为你的所爱而死。
Are you crazy? Shoot this lunatic before it's too late! What the hell? No!
你疯了吗?快点射死这个神经病呀!管他的。不!
Hands up, now!
举起手来!
Shaw, you okay? You're on your own.
Shaw,你还好吗?你们只能靠自己了。
All right, we're gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way.
好吧,我们只能按老路子来了。
Don't shoot!
别开枪!
Maybe Nutter Butter was right to send us.
看来那小甜妞派我们来是对的。
All right, glasses, you ready for Hacking 101?
好了,小眼镜,黑客入门教程准备好没?
All right, but the code is rather long. Hit me.
好了,但代码有点长。说吧。
Lower case “e,” “n,” “v,” space, “x,” equals, apostrophe, left bracket, right bracket, left curly brace, colon...
小写的e,n,v,空格,x,等号,单引号,左括号,右括号,左大括号,冒号...
Curly what?
毛什么?
I'll send you a text. It's important that you adhere to the text, exactly.
我发你短信吧。一定要一字不差地打出来。

分享到
重点单词
  • bracketn. 支架,括号,档次 vt. 支撑,放在括号内,归入一
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • colonn. 冒号,结肠,科朗(哥斯达黎加和萨尔瓦多的货币单位)
  • adherevi. 坚守于,对 ... 忠贞,紧抓着,遵守 vt.
  • apostrophen. 撇号,单引号
  • bracev. 使防备,支撑,拉紧,使绷紧 n. 支柱,托架,支架