疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:联络线路
日期:2015-12-28 19:07

(单词翻译:单击)

We got a problem, yo.

我们有麻烦了。

How can I help?

有什么需要帮忙的?

Don't play, old man.

别装傻,老东西。

We got a communications breakdown.

我们联络线路中断了。

First you rat our burners out to NYPD, the ones you sold us.

你先是向警察出卖了我们的,你卖给我们的那些。

Now your new phones ain't working right.

现在你的新手机也用不了。


Way I see it, you owe us a whole new system.

在我看来,你欠我们一整套新系统。

Everything all right, dad?

没事吧,爸爸?

Not if you don't get those web orders boxed for Fedex by 3:00 p. m. Go.

如果你下午三点前不把那些网络订单打包好快递出去就有事。去吧。

I held up my end.

我遵守了承诺。

I gave your men all the equipment.

所有设备都交给了你的人。

I even told them how to set it up.

我还告诉了他们该怎么设置。

Yeah, the problem is, our boy Felix caught a bullet on the rooftops.

是的,问题是,我兄弟菲利克斯在屋顶吃了颗子弹。

So now you're gonna finish the job.

所以现在你得给我搞定。

Dominic wants the new network up and running in the next 48.

多米尼克要在48小时内看到新的网络建立起来且正常运行。

I cannot be involved in this.

我不能卷进这些事。

It's a little late for that, isn't it?

现在说这话太晚了,不是吗?

Get your boy to help you out.

让你儿子帮忙。

You leave him out of this.

你不许让他卷进来。

I'm just saying, you got a lot of people counting on you now, don't you?

我只是说,现在很多人指望着你呢,不是吗?

Clock is ticking.

时间不等人。

These are ready to go, pop.

这些可以发货了,爸。

Anything else?

还有其他的吗?

48 hours, old man. Let's go.

48小时,老东西。走吧。

Can I help you find something?

我能帮你找到什么吗?

Wire crimpers.

压线钳。

Ben.

本。

Perfect match, don't you think?

挺像的,你不觉得吗?

This kid ever been in your store before?

这孩子之前来过你店里吗?

Found him on a rooftop a couple blocks from here with a pair of wire crimpers just like these.

在离这里几街区外的屋顶上发现了他和一副和这些一样的压线钳。

Lots of places sell them.

很多地方都卖这个。

I wish I could help you more.

我希望我能帮助你更多。

You're a smart guy, good with computers.

你是个聪明人,擅长电脑。

You're a very private person, aren't you, Ali?

你很注重隐私,不是吗,阿里?

I think you're in trouble.

我觉得你有麻烦了。

I think I can help you.

我觉得我可以帮你。

Going gets tough, call me.

情况不妙了,打我电话。

分享到
重点单词
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆