疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第174期:西装男
日期:2016-11-05 13:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Your mole won't be too hard to break.

这个内鬼估计很容易搞定。

Want to teach me some interrogation tricks?

想教我几招审问的技巧吗?

Something tells me you're a natural at that too.

感觉你在这方面也会挺有天赋。

Speaking of, I still have a few questions for you. But I'll save 'em.

说到这里,我还有几个问题想问你。但我会留着以后问。

You're gonna do all right, kid.

你会很棒的,小姑娘。

I know. I had a good instructor.

我知道。我有个好教官。

Tell your friends at IA.

帮我在内务部宣传下。

Will do.

会的。

And call me if you need a little tactical refresher.

需要强化训练就打电话给我。

I thought I told you to get rid of Ortiz.

我叫你解决奥蒂兹。

You weren't here, man. You didn't see what went down. Guy in a suit, a chica, and a crazy-ass dog came storming in here like S.W.A.T.

你当时不在场,不知道出了什么事。西装男,一小妞,外加一条像特警一样冲进来的疯狗。

The thing about a battle plan is it only works if soldiers follow orders.

战斗计划要求士兵依令行事。

Who died and made you general? You ain't nothing but a street banger like the rest of us.

谁死了轮到你当将军了?你跟我们一样,不过是街头小混混。

You know anything about circles?

你知道圆吗?

Circles? What's that got to do with this?

圆?这有什么关系?

Got everything to do with it. I had a math teacher once, said,"All the world's infinite possibilities rest within this one simple circle."

关系大了。我曾经的一位数学老师说过:"宇宙中所有无限的可能都在这个简单的圆中。"

Including the possibility that the big, quiet kid in the back of the class, the one that everyone always underestimated, could one day run the streets of New York.

有可能坐在教室的最后一排、被所有人低估的那位安静的大个子有一天会纵横纽约街头。


分享到