疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第187期:躲起来
日期:2016-11-17 03:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Samaritan operatives.

撒马利亚人的特工。

Any status updates, Ms. Shaw?

有新消息吗,肖女士?

Yeah, one. We're still breathing.

有啊,我们还喘着气呢。

Good. The sooner you get here, the better.

很好。越快回来越好。

The operative that you encountered just questioned Detective Fusco. He may have thrown her off your scent, for now.

你们遇上的那个特工刚审问了弗斯科警探。他转移了她的注意力。

Attaboy, Lionel.

好样的,莱奈尔。

I'll be in touch when I can. But for the moment, I need to assist Mr. Reese.

情况允许时我会与你联系。但现在,我得去帮里瑟先生。

Assist how? You mean with a number?

帮什么?你是说帮号码吗?

That's none of your concern, Ms. Shaw.

这不用你担心,肖女士。

Is John in some kind of trouble? I mean, who's the number? Harold.

约翰遇上麻烦了吗?号码是谁?哈罗德。

Carl Elias.

卡尔•以利亚。

John's running with the mob? I'm there. Where is he?

约翰搅进黑帮了?我要去。他人呢?

I'm sorry, that's out of the question.

抱歉,无可奉告。

Harold.

哈罗德。

Good-bye, Ms. Shaw.

再见,肖女士。

What the hell does he think he's doing?

他在搞什么鬼?

Trying to protect you.

在保护你。

I don't need protection, okay? I do the protecting. Now, do you know where John is?

我不用保护,好吗?只有我保护别人的份。你知道约翰在哪儿吗?

Sameen, we already have a mission.

萨米恩,我们有别的任务了。

That means "Yes." Tell me. Tell me. Root! Please.

那就是知道。告诉我。告诉我,根!求你啦。

Cute, but...

真可爱,不过...

If you don't tell me where John is right now, I'm not going any further. Samaritan's goons can just come and blast us into the next dimension.

你不立马告诉我约翰在哪,我就不走了。撒马利亚人的喽啰就过来把我们炸到异次元去好了。

Fine. But we use the shadow map to get there. And as soon as we help John, you promise to go underground.

好吧。但我们需要阴影地图才能到。一旦帮完约翰,你保证马上躲起来。

Deal.

成交。

In here. Take that room.

在这儿。去那个房间。

They're cutting us off.

他们想堵我们。

This way.

这边。

分享到