疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第70期:亚美尼亚人
日期:2016-07-19 17:31

(单词翻译:单击)

We at the hospital? Change of plans. We're not going to general.

到医院了吗 计划有变 我们不去综合医院了

What? Care's sub-par anyway. You ain't no EMT.

什么 反正医疗水平也不怎么样 你不是急救人员

You a cop? You got a name, tough guy? Boys call me Mini.

你是警察吗 你有名字吗 硬汉 哥们都叫我"迷你"

'cause I'm big. Okay, supersize. I want you to call your pal, Link.

因为我块头大 好吧 大块头 打电话给你哥们儿林克

Get his location. Guy like you in your line of work... you know a killer when you see one, right?

问出他的位置 干你们这行的 能认出真正的杀手 是吧

Hurry. Yeah? How'd you get this number? You, Link, it's Mini.

快点 喂 你怎么知道这个号码的 林克 我是迷你

Mini? The word is you got into some trouble with the Armenians. Nothing that couldn't be handled.

迷你 听说你跟亚美尼亚人有点麻烦 一切都在掌控中

Where you at? Boys are gonna be there at Broadway and Reed. Ten minutes.

你在哪儿 要去百老汇街和里德街路口 十分钟后到

All right, tough guy, I'm gonna make this real simple for you. You do what I say, you live. Get out.

好啦 硬汉 这事儿很简单 照我说的做 你就能活命 下车

Now. And don't get any ideas, this trigger is faster than your first.

马上 别打什么鬼主意 扳机比你动作快

I've located the children via their cell phones. Oddly, they appear to be headed toward a large law office. What's the address?

我通过手机定位到了俩孩子 奇怪的是 他们好像往一个大律所去了 地址是什么

How much further? My feet hurt. I told you to buy sensible shoes. Why can't we just go through the front like normal people?

还有多远 我的脚痛 跟你说了要买舒服点的鞋 为什么我们不能像普通人那样从前门进去

'cause normal people don't carry bags of cash, all right? Front's got security. We go up there, they take our money.

因为普通人不会背着一大包现金 知道吗 前门有保安 从那里进去 他们会把我们的钱拿走

But it's not really our money. Those guys we took it from-- Are dead.

那这也不是我们的钱啊 被我们拿了钱的那些人 都死了

分享到