(单词翻译:单击)
Are these the files that Dominic stole?
这些就是多米尼克偷的文件吗?
That's just a small portion.
这只是其中一小部分。
Looks like NYPD intelligence on a criminal network.
看似是纽约警局对犯罪集团做的调查。
Information that it took the police years to collect, and yet Dominic steals it in less than 48 hours.
警察们花费多年收集的信息,短短两天内就被多米尼克偷去了。
And I finally figured out the common denominator.
我终于弄清楚了共同点。
Which is?
是什么?
Our new number.
我们的新号码。
Any insider tips on eyeliner?
眼线有什么建议?
Yeah. You might try dialing it back a bit, sister. Sorry, you just look like you buy a lot of makeup.
有。你应该少用点儿,姐妹。抱歉,你看起来像买了很多化妆品。
You know what? How about some free samples?
不如这样吧,我送你点小样?
You keep samples in your purse?
你把小样放在包里啊?
I won't tell if you won't.
你不说,我也不说。
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑。
Ex-boyfriend?
前男友吗?
More like ex-pain in the ass.
更像是前灾星。
Is target present?
目标在吗?
Visual update on target.
目标照片。
No worries. I found her.
没事了。我找到她了。