疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第207期:搜索引擎
日期:2016-12-07 05:08

(单词翻译:单击)

What do you want, Lionel?

你想要什么,莱奈尔?

I miss the sound of your voice. How's your day going, honey?

想念你迷人的嗓音了。今天过得如何,亲?

I don't have time for this.

没空跟你玩。

You working your side job?

在做你的兼职吗?

Something like that.

差不多。

Sorry. I'm in kind of a good mood here. The holding cells are at max capacity with all the busts we've made today.

抱歉了,我实在心情太好了。拘留室要被挤爆了,里面全是我们今天抓的人。

Pick up any homicides?

有涉嫌谋杀的吗?

I knew you'd be interested in that. And, no, not a one.

我知道你会有兴趣。没有,一个都没有。

Then who's filling up the holding cells?

那拘留室里都是些什么人?

We're helping other departments deal with their overflow.

我们在帮其他部门处理案件。

We got a bunch of dealers and an identity-theft ring responsible for three murders.

有一群毒贩,还有个身份窃贼团伙,涉嫌三起谋杀。

These guys had been hiding under a rock for two years until an email was sent out to the ring leader's entire contact list.

这些人两年来都藏得严严实实,直到一封邮件发给了团伙头目的全部联系人。

I guess criminals shouldn't trust technology to hide their dirty work. Did any of the I.D. thieves get hurt during the arrest?

我看罪犯就不应该相信科技能掩饰他们的不法勾当。这些身份窃贼在被捕过程中有没有受伤?

As a matter of fact, the ring leader tried to take off. Ended up doing a swan dive down an open elevator shaft. Freak accident.

头目试图逃跑,结果一头扎进电梯井里了。诡异的意外。

Some accident.

总有意外。

You know something I don't?

你知道什么内幕吗?

Maybe one or two things.

可能有一两件事吧。

Fine. Don't tell me. But I need to know if you're coming, 'cause I got to work on my latest excuse where my partner is hiding.

算了,别告诉我。但我要知道你还回不回来,因为我又得更新一下如何回应"我的搭档在哪儿"。

Later. Be sure to save me some paperwork.

晚点。留点文件工作给我。

Okay, Finch, our new number's got some kind of detonator in his desk drawer. There's got to be a bomb nearby.

芬奇,我们号码的桌子抽屉里藏有引爆器。附近肯定有炸弹。

You! Don't move! Everyone out of the building now! Get down!

你!别动!所有人马上撤离大楼!趴下!

You need to evacuate the building, sir.

我们要疏散这座大楼。

Detective Riley. - Get up!

莱利警探。-起来!

Can you fill me in?

能告知一下情况吗?

We found explosive downstairs. Bomb squad got to it in time, but we're clearing the building for another sweep.

楼下发现了炸弹。拆弹组及时赶到,但是我们得清空大楼再一次搜查。

Did he call in the threat?

他自己报警示威的吗?

No, jackass searched "Bomb making" and "Building demolition" Online. Search engine security alerted us.

不,这混蛋在网上搜索了"制作炸弹"和"楼宇拆除"。搜索引擎提醒我们的。

Mr. Reese...have we eliminated the threat?

里瑟先生...我们处理好威胁了吗?

I didn't have to, Finch. Samaritan's still doing our job for us.

用不着我上场,芬奇。撒马利亚人还在抢活儿干。

Who'd it kill this time?

这次杀了谁?

No one.

没人。

It just made sure a wannabe bomber got arrested. And Fusco said the precinct's had a banner day.

它让试图引爆炸弹的人被逮捕了。弗斯科说警局今天战果累累。

分享到