疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第182期:分心
日期:2016-11-12 03:15

(单词翻译:单击)

You okay? You seem a little distracted.

你还好吧?似乎有点分心。

I'm still just a little in shock that Dominic would try such a thing.

我只是有点震惊多米尼克居然敢下手。

I'm not. He's ambitious, intelligent, I get it. I might even see how he could look like a good bet to some people.

我不震惊。他野心勃勃,老谋深算,我懂。我甚至看出他对某些人来说更值得下注。

Easy. Everyone, relax. We're just talking. So he got to you.

别激动。各位,放松。我们聊聊而已。看来他找你了。

He didn't give me any choice. And you've been out of the picture so long, people started talking.

他逼得我走投无路。你离开太久了,大家都开始议论纷纷。

Saying what?

说什么?

You're vulnerable.

说你很弱。

If he was able to turn you, my dear Gino, I can only imagine that he's approached everyone. Do you know if he's gotten to Bruce?

如果他能策反你,亲爱的吉诺我只能认为他接触了所有人。你知道他找没找布鲁斯吗?

I don't.

不知道。

How much time before he gets here?

他还多久到?

Probably under a minute.

可能不到一分钟。

We're leaving now.

我们得走了。

Elias, I was only protecting my business.

以利亚,我只是为了保护我的生意。

We'll be seeing you, Gino.

后会有期,吉诺。

Hello, my dear. You have news?

你好,亲爱的。有消息吗?

I found Shaw but she escaped.

我找到肖了,但她逃走了。

Yes, I assume with the help of Ms. Groves.

是的,我估计格罗夫斯女士帮了她。

Something else. When I located Shaw, Samaritan couldn't see her. Like it was blind.

还有。我找到肖时,撒马利亚人看不到她。好像瞎了一样。

Blind? That would explain their ability to avoid detection. The question is, how are they accomplishing such a thing?

瞎了?那就能解释为什么她们能躲开监视了。问题是她们怎么做到的?

I found the truck they were hiding in but they were already gone. It was pulled over in a dead-zone by a detective. I'm looking into it.

我找到了她们藏身的卡车,但她们已经走了。在盲区内一个警探让车停了下来。我去查一下。

Keep me apprised.

随时告诉我进展。

分享到