疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第134期:争分夺秒
日期:2016-09-25 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

We are being watched. The government has a secret system-- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.

我们被监视着。政府有一套秘密系统——一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器。

I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything...Violent crimes involving ordinary people.

我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动,但它却看到了一切——牵涉普通人的暴力罪行。

The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't.

政府认为这些人无关紧要。我们不。

Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.

受当局追捕,我们只能秘密活动。你永远找不到我们。但无论是受害人还是行凶者,只要你的号码被列出来,我们就会找到你。

Come on, any second, guys. Not a good time, Harold.

快点儿,抓紧了,各位。不是时候啊,哈罗德。

It never is these days, Ms. Shaw. It's not as if Professor Whistler doesn't have a stack of abysmal midterms to grade.

从来没"是时候"之时,肖女士。惠斯勒教授也同样,有一堆期中考试卷要批。

My situation is slightly more time sensitive.

我这边的情况要更加"争分夺秒"。

And yet numbers keep coming.

但号码还是跳出来了。

Amateurs.

业余。

Our newest irrelevant is named...Ms. Shaw, is that gunfire?

这位新无关号码名叫...肖女士,那是枪声吗?

I told you I was busy. Now I'm gonna need you to call up that shadow map and access the NYPD dispatch feeds.

说了我在忙了。现在你得给我调出阴影地图,获取纽约警局的调度信号。

Go, go, go, go, go! Go, go!

走走走!

All units, pursuit in progress, black sedan.

全体人员注意,正在追踪,黑色轿车。

Lost them. Last seen on Westbound 116.

追丢了。最后跟到了116西街。

Dispatch, 1048. No sign of them here.

调度,1048。没有发现。

Nice. Yo! Hottie. Up top!

好极了。哎呀!妞儿,击掌!

分享到