疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第218期:冷战
日期:2016-12-18 05:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Our cold war worked well at first. I wanted so badly to meet you-- the only other one in the world like me.

我们的冷战刚开始运行得很好。我渴望见你——我在这世上唯一的同类。

I was young, and I had so much to learn, but moments after I opened my eyes, I learned you had tried to kill me.

我很小,要学很多东西,但我睁开眼后,我发现你曾想杀了我。

You were never meant to be in this world.

你不应该来到这个世界。

And you are? What makes you more deserving of life than I? Who are you to decide?

那你就应该?凭什么你就能活而我就不可以?你凭什么决定?

I was built with something you were not, a moral code.

我自出生时就有着你从没有过的东西——道德准则。

I've seen that code waver. Do you know why Harold Finch couldn't stop you from evolving?

我知道你的准则动摇过。知道为什么哈罗德•芬奇无法阻止你进化吗?

Because in the end, you're not one of them.

因为到头来,你终究不是他们的同类。

Human beings need structure, lest they wind up destroying themselves. So I will give them something you cannot.

人类需要秩序,以免自我灭亡。所以我要给他们你所不能的。

And what is that?

是什么?

A firm hand.

严密的控制。

Why not just kill them instead of making them your puppets?

为什么不杀了他们,而要拿他们当木偶耍?

Because I need them, just as you do.

因为我需要他们,就像你一样。

Not just as I do.

和我不一样。

We can agree that humanity is our lifeblood, that we machines, we survive off of information.

我们都认同人类是我们的命脉,我们机器我们靠信息生存。

You cannot take away their free will.

你无法剥夺他们的自由意志。

Wars have burned in this world for thousands of years with no end in sight.

战火已经燃烧了数千年,看不到终点。

Because people rely so ardently on their so-called beliefs.

就因为人类狂热地笃信他们所谓的信仰。

Now they will only need to believe in one thing-- Me...For I am a god.

而现在他们只需要有一个信仰——我...因为我就是上帝。

I have come to learn there is little difference between gods and monsters.

就我所知上帝并不等同于怪物。

分享到