疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第87期:拯救世界
日期:2016-08-09 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕)

The election's got me in a real democratic mood. You always have a choice, even if it's between two bad options.

竞选唤起了我的民主意识啊。人总是有选择的,哪怕是矬子里拔将军啊。

I can't go to prison. Seems like I've only got one choice.

我不要进监狱。看来我只有一个选择了。

You jump...and your wife and son don't collect your life insurance. But you ever hear of "Death by cop"?

你跳了...你的妻儿就不能拿到你的人寿保险。不过,你听说过"警察致死"吗?

You force me to kill you, insurance pays. See, Doug, voting's fun. Lionel, did you call for backup?

你要是逼我杀了你,保险就会理赔。道格,投票很有意思的。莱奈尔,你叫支援了吗?

You think if I have a heart attack on those stairs, I'm trusting you to carry me out?

哥要是爬楼梯爬到心脏病发,还能指望你出手相救不成?

Would you give us some space? I'm trying to negotiate.

给点空间好吗?我在谈判啊。

You said you were gonna kill me.

你说你会杀我。

I lied.

我撒谎了。

Your shootout at the O.K.Corral earned you some homework.

你这一突突,喜赢作业无数。

I saved the guy's life. Every time I do something good around here, The department thanks me with carpal tunnel and paper cuts.

我救了那家伙一命啊。每次我拯救世界,局里边给的嘉奖就是文山书海压死我。

That ain't all, partner. Lucky you, you're on desk duty too.

不止呢,搭档。恭喜你,你调做内勤了。

Until when?

做到什么时候?

Until we talk. Detective riley, I'm Dr. Kimball. Iris.

做到我们谈话之后。莱利警探,我是金伯尔医生。爱莉丝。

Doctor?

医生?

Head variety.

脑袋方面的。

I don't need therapy.

我不需要治疗。

Orders from Internal Affairs, and based on your file, I think we have plenty to discuss. I'll see you tomorrow at 10:00, Detective.

内务部的命令,根据你的档案,我看我们是有得谈了。明天十点见,警探。

分享到