疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第228期:老套的方式
日期:2016-12-28 05:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, you, with the bomb vest. Come on. You don't really want to hurt all these people now, do you?

嗨,你,穿炸弹背心的。拜托。你不是真想伤害这些人吧?

Normally, I would just blow your kneecaps off, but then you might detonate the bomb, and that's a risk I just can't take, so...

一般来说,我会打烂你的膝盖骨,但你可能会引爆炸弹,我不能冒这个险,所以...

You're either gonna have to take off your vest, or I'll just put one between your eyes.

你要么脱下背心,要么我给你眉心来上一枪。

Now approaching Broadway and...

下一站是百老汇...

What the hell?

怎么回事?

Hands up, now!

举起手来!

Honey, you get our canary to sing? We need that code.

亲爱的,你的金丝雀唱歌了吗?我们需要密码。

Sorry, you're on your own.

抱歉,你们要靠自己了。

Plan “B.” we'll have to do it the old-fashioned way. Whatever happens to me, don't stop installing that software.

采用B计划。我们得按老套的方式来。不管我发生什么事,都不要停止安装软件。

Don't shoot!

别开枪!

Chop-chop, Harold.

快点,Harold。

For a second, Ms. Groves, I thought all might be lost. Root! Watch...

Groves女士,我差点以为全完了呢。Root!小心...

Harold! Harold! Harold...

Harold!Harold!Harold...

分享到