疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:阅读作业
日期:2015-12-21 13:49

(单词翻译:单击)

All right then.

好了。

That concludes today's lecture.

今天的课就到这里。

Your reading assignments will be posted on the department website.

你们的阅读作业会发布到学院网站上。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Come on, Bear.

走吧,小熊。

Professor, given the modest number of students who have signed up to take your course, the department may be relocating you to a smaller venue.

教授,鉴于选您课程的学生人数有限,院里可能会给您分配一间小点的教室。

I see.

知道了。

And I managed to make it through your dissertation.

我努力拜读了您的论文。

I found it a very...interesting read.

感觉非常有趣。

Not quite certain how you were able to obtain a $9 million grant for such an obscure field.

真有点不明白您怎么能在如此冷门的领域获得900万资金拨款。


Took the liberty of flagging a few typos.

我冒昧标注了一些拼写错误。

Certainly. Thank you.

当然。谢谢。

One more thing.

还有一件事。

We do have a no dogs on campus rule.

我们的校园准则里确实有一条不能带狗。

Precedent. You understand.

惯例。您懂的。

Not the first corner boy to catch a bullet on these rooftops.

不是第一个在房顶中枪的小混混了。

This place is like a shooting range for gangbangers.

这地方就像黑帮靶场一样。

What brings you up to the Bronx, Detective?

什么风把你吹到布朗克斯区来了,警探?

Last I checked, I was in homicide.

据我所知,我是凶案组的。

This here looks like a body.

这貌似是尸体。

What's narcotics doing here, Detective?

缉毒的到此有何贵干,警探?

Felix here was an affiliate of a street gang taking over the heroin trade.

菲利克斯是一个做海洛因交易的黑帮的成员。

Yeah, well, now he's unaffiliated.

好吧,反正现在跟那些没有关系了。

If he was dealing, we didn't find no junk on him.

要说他在贩毒,我们没有在他身上找到毒品。

No bank neither.

也没钱。

Wire strippers.

电缆剥皮器。

What's this kid doing up here with a pair of crimpers?

这孩子拿着压线钳在这儿干什么呢?

Maybe he was jacking cable, another favorite pastime in this hood.

可能在偷接电缆,这一片另一个最爱的消遣。

He didn't even live in the building, Fusco.

他都不住在这楼里,弗斯科。

Why don't you let the task force conduct the investigation, huh, Crockett?

何不让特遣部队来指挥调查,克罗基特?

It's just a shame I got here too late.

真遗憾我来晚了。

You and your old pals used to be pretty good at getting out in front of this type of stuff.

你和你的老伙计以前最擅长在这种事情上抢得先机。

What are you doing fooling around in narcotics?

你在缉毒组瞎混什么?

You gonna tell me what's going on?

你要告诉我是怎么回事吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • obtainvt. 获得,得到 vi. 通用,流行,存在
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • obscureadj. 微暗的,难解的,不著名的,[语音学]轻音的 v
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • affiliaten. 附属机构,分公司 vt. 使隶属于,接纳,追溯 v
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • conductn. 行为,举动,品行 v. 引导,指挥,管理 vt.
  • precedentadj. 先前的 n. 先例,惯例