疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第169期:凶器
日期:2016-10-31 11:39

(单词翻译:单击)

I got arrested. The judge said if I attended a community college, he'll seal my record.

我被逮捕了。法官说如果我肯去上社区大学,他就封存我的前科。

Got to like judges who give second chances.

最喜欢给人第二次机会的法官了。

I earned my Master's in Criminal Justice and got into the academy.

我拿到了犯罪学的硕士学位,顺利进入警校。

And one week before graduation, Howard plucked me out. Fixed it like if I had quit.

毕业前一周,霍华德找到我。做成我退学的样子。

He saw my juvie record and knew I had the perfect background for the next time someone tried to infiltrate the academy.

他看到了我的青少年犯罪记录,知道我有绝佳背景可以替他们潜伏进警校。

Like Laskey, the Russian mole who worked for HR.

就像拉斯基,以前给HR效力的俄罗斯内奸。

Exactly. Then Howard got a tip from a CI that a gang was gonna put a recruit on the inside.

没错。霍华德从一个线人那里得到消息,有黑帮要安插学员进来。

And who better to spot a gangster than...-One of their former runners.

要最能吸引到帮派的...-莫过于前毒贩。

Why no electronic record?

怎么没有电子档案?

Howard thought it made our covers look vulnerable. Everything's networked nowadays.

霍华德觉得那样掩护身份太容易暴露。现在所有信息都联网了。

Given the HR scandal and hackers, he didn't even trust the I.T.Techs.

经历过HR丑闻和黑客风波,他都信不过电脑技术员了。

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

抱歉通知你们个坏消息。

Who are you?

你是谁?

Detective Fusco from the Eighth.

第八分局的弗斯科警探。

Fusco? Your name sounds familiar.

弗斯科?这名字很耳熟。

He's my partner. You can trust him.

他是我搭档,可以信任。

There was an anonymous cash deposit into your savings account yesterday.

有笔匿名现金存款昨天汇入了你的账户。

10 grand?

一万?

It gets worse. Weapon found at the crime scene traces back to you. You're wanted for murder.

还有更糟的。根据犯罪现场发现的凶器,要追查到你身上了。你以谋杀罪被通缉了。

Of course. They're framing me like their lackey. Frustrating thing is, I had him.

当然了。他们把我陷害成了他们的手下。可气的是,我都查出他了。

Who?

谁?

Ortiz, my classmate. He's the mole.

奥蒂兹,我同班同学。他是内鬼。

You sure it's Ortiz?

你确定是奥蒂兹?

My gun at the crime scene? It's not a coincidence. He offered to clean it for me.

我的枪在犯罪现场?这不是巧合。他之前主动要帮我清理。

And then I found this-- a receipt from the bodega across the street from where the Brotherhood recruits. Ortiz used his ATM card.

而且,我找到了这个...对街一个酒馆的收据兄弟会的招募地点。奥蒂兹用的自动取款机。


分享到