疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第236期:活着走出去
日期:2017-01-08 07:06

(单词翻译:单击)

I've been wiped out. I'll be lucky if I can pay my kid's tuition...if I make it out of here.
我身无分文了。要是能付得起我孩子的学费都算走运了...如果我能活着走出去的话。
What about you, lady? Are you in the market?
你呢,女士,你有炒股吗?
No, but my boss just lost his job today, and I got laid off too, and I've got three kids to support.
没有,但我老板今天失业了,我也被裁员了,我还要养三个孩子。
I guess I can kiss my pension good-bye.
我想我的养老金也没了。
Please, stop.
请别再说了。
See, Gary? Life is crap. Welcome to the human race. But the good news is, you're not alone.
看到了吗,Gary?生活就是这么糟糕。大家都一样。但好消息是,你并不孤独。
Are you crazy? Just shoot this lunatic.
你疯了吗?快开枪打这个疯子。
Hey, shut up! What the hell do you know? Don't be an idiot. Keep your nose out of it. -What are you, crazy?
闭嘴!你知道些什么?别傻了。你别管。你疯了吗?
What the hell?
搞什么啊?
Hands up, now!
把手举起来,快!
What now, chief?
现在怎样,头儿?
Ready for that code? I'm gonna let our friend do the talking. He's very interested in saving his pension.
准备输入代码了吗?我让我们的朋友说。他很想拯救他的养老金。
Excuse me.
抱歉。
We're gonna need to borrow one of your computers.
我们得借你们一台电脑。
Coolly delivered sadistic warning.
冷静进行暴力警告。
Self-deprecating inquiry into the time necessary to infiltrate system.
利用渗透系统时间进行自嘲。
Funny yet insightful retort.
幽默而机智地反驳。
Mildly agitated declaration of mission completion. Gentle exhortation to further action.
些许焦急地宣告任务完成。温和敦促进行下一步行动。

分享到