疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第196期:暴露
日期:2016-11-26 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

How much did Root give her?

根给了她多少剂量?

Enough to stop a bull, apparently.

显然够阻止一头蛮牛了。

She's gonna be madder than one when she comes to.

她醒来肯定更要气疯了。

I'm afraid we can no choice. Ms. Shaw's cover is blown. Our survival now depends on her seclusion.

我们别无选择。肖女士的身份已经暴露。我们要生存,她就必须隐匿起来。

So how do we proceed now, Harold?

我们现在怎么办,哈罗德?

With extreme caution, Mr. Reese. The events of the past few days have made our world more dangerous than ever before. Perhaps we should let her sleep.

格外小心,里瑟先生。过去几天发生的事导致我们目前的形势更加危急了。或许我们该让她一直睡下去。

Samaritan ran a diagnostic on itself. No flaws were detected.

撒马利亚人进行了自检。没发现漏洞。

I don't understand. How could it have missed her? Any of them?

我不明白。那它怎么会看不到她?看不到他们所有人?

I believe the machine is blinding Samaritan by blocking all the relevant data on Mr. Finch and his associates.

我相信是机器屏蔽了撒马利亚人,墙住了芬奇及其助手的全部相关数据。

How can we fix that?

我们怎么解决呢?

Human intelligence. You, Martine, must now be Samaritan's eyes. So I'm expanding your capabilities.

人类智能。你,玛蒂娜,现在要当撒马利亚人的眼睛。我要扩充你的能力。

Happy hunting.

狩猎愉快。

Looks like Elias picked up stakes. Could be on the run.

看来以利亚卷铺盖了。多半逃跑了。

I'm not worried about Elias.

我不担心以利亚。

We lost a lot of good soldiers up in that building. I'm not sure if we got something to show for it.

我们在那栋楼里失去了不少战士。我们也没什么可炫耀的。

We can always find more soldiers.

我们总能找到新的战士。

Maybe I'm missing something.

我大概漏掉了什么。

Elias didn't just have people working for him. He had people protecting him.

以利亚不仅有人为他工作。有人在保护他。

Detective Riley, bitch who pulled me out of the ambulance. And whoever's back rolling this.

莱利警探,把我拖出救护车的贱人。以及背后的操控者。

They're not law enforcement, not criminals. They're something else. Need to figure it out. But it's like I told you.

他们既不是白道,也不是黑道。他们是其它道上的。得查查清楚。但就像我告诉你的。

There's always a game within the game.

永远是局中有局。

分享到