疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第178期:摄像头
日期:2016-11-09 03:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Nice parking job.

停得漂亮。

We're in a camera dead-zone.

这里是无监控区。

I'm guessing the psycho blonde wasn't there for our free tote bag promotion.

看来那金发疯子不是去享受免费赠袋促销的。

No. Your cover's been blown.

不是。你的掩护身份暴露了。

That's the last of it.

这是最后一箱。

You can let go now.

你可以松开了。

I've got her, Harry.

她在这儿,哈里。

Oh, thank goodness. And you're okay, Ms. Shaw?

谢天谢地。你还好吧,肖女士?

If by "okay," you mean, "ready to kick some righteous ass." I thought Samaritan couldn't see us.

好得足以去教训几个装逼的。我还以为撒马利亚人看不到我们。

It can't. But its operatives can.

它看不到。但它的特工能看到。

If I was about to be capped, shouldn't my number have come up?

我差点儿掉脑袋,我的号码不应该会跳出来吗?

Assuming that the machine saw the threat, yes.

要是机器看到了威胁,那会的。

But the fact that it didn't suggests that we're not the only ones who've learned how to operate in the shadows. Samaritan's agents have, as well.

但它却没有,这就说明不只是我们学会了于阴影中隐藏行动。撒马利亚人的特工也会了。

Look on the bright side, Sameen. I'm pretty sure you just sold you last tube of luminizer.

往好处想,萨姆恩。你肯定是再也不用卖修饰乳了。

Indeed. Ms. Shaw, You and Ms. Groves have to avoid all cameras and get back here as soon as you can. Use the shadow map.

正是,肖女士,你和格罗夫斯女士必须避开所有的摄像头尽快赶回来。使用阴影地图。

That's gonna be tricky considering...We're in a truck with no clue where we're heading.

这可有点棘手了...我们在辆卡车上,不知道是在哪儿。

I have your location. And I'm sending assistance.

我有你们的位置。我派帮手去了。

So when we get back to the subway...Then what?

等我们回到地铁站...然后呢?

Then we'll keep you safe.

然后保护你的安全。

No, I mean, what if we get a new number?

不,要是我们有新号码呢?

Not to worry. I'm sure Mr. Reese can handle anything that comes along.

不用担心。我坚信里瑟先生能应付一切情况。

分享到