疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第205期:事无巨细
日期:2016-12-05 05:08

(单词翻译:单击)

What if, one day, a friendly A.I. decides to end world hunger by killing enough people off of the planet that there would never again be a shortage of food?

如果,有一天,友善的人工智能。决定为了终止饥饿要杀死地球上足够数量的人,以此保证永远不会再出现食物短缺呢?

It would have fulfilled its goal, but it doesn't exactly sound like it has our best interests at heart.

这样就能实现它的目标,但这可绝对不符合我们的真正利益。

Your machine would never do that.

你的机器绝不会那么做的。

You don't know that, Ms. Groves. To say that a machine is benevolent doesn't make it so. It just makes you blind to the reality.

你不能保证,格罗夫斯女士。说机器有悲悯之心并不代表就是如此。那只会让你认不清现实。

Which is?

什么现实?

That our moral system will never be mirrored by theirs because of the very simple reason that they are not human.

我们的道德体系无法被取代,理由很简单:他们不是人类。

Yes?

请进。

I hope I'm interrupting something intriguing.

希望打扰了你的好事。

You're looking quite pleased with yourself, Greer.

你看上去很愉快,格里尔。

I tend to be pleased after a successful mission, sir. It increases my already inflated self-worth. Trying to quit.

完成任务总是很愉快,长官。刺激我那早已膨胀的自我价值。正在戒烟。

Never quit anything you're good at, Greer.

别戒掉你擅长的事,格里尔。

I've been looking at the Stasi agent's first report. These east Germans are nothing if not thorough.

我正在看史塔西特工的首份报告。这些东德人真是事无巨细。

If the communists could only feed their people as well as they spied on them, there wouldn't be a hungry belly in the whole of the Soviet Union.

要是那群共产党喂饱人民的积极性跟监控人民一样,整个苏联都不会有人饿肚子了。

Your next assignment.

你的下一项任务。

Oleg Luski-- A KGB agent posing as an immigration attorney for a London firm.

奥列格•鲁斯基,一名假扮成伦敦律所移民律师的克格勃特工。

I'll bring him in.

我把他抓来。

No need for that.

没必要。

You want me to disappear him? That's a dramatic choice for such a thin dossier.

你想让他消失?此人的档案这么薄,这种选择可有点夸张。

MI-6 has no patience for more KGB operatives in our midst.

军情六处不能再忍受有克格勃特工混在这里了。

分享到