疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第173期:泳池底部
日期:2016-11-04 13:15

(单词翻译:单击)

We need to move now.

得走了。

You're coming with.

你跟着。

Got your back.

后边有我。

Finch, need a way out.

芬奇,指条路。

There's a door in front of you. Use that.

你面前有扇门。用那个。

Let's go.

走吧。

Let's move this. Grab it. Go, go, go, go, go.

把这些搬过去。抓着。走,走,走。

The door's blocked. We're trapped.

门锁了。我们困住了。

Options, Finch.

路线,芬奇。

There's a pedestrian access tunnel beneath the pool, but unless you have a jackhammer, I'm out of ideas.

泳池底部与人行道相连,除非你有手提钻,否则我别无他法。

I got one. Give me the belt.

我有。给我手雷带。

Take cover.

躲起来。

That looks dangerous. You first.

看起来真危险。你先。

What about the dog?

狗怎么办?

Him? He's scuba certified.

他?他有潜水执照。

Let's go.

走。

Let's go, kid.

走吧,小子。

That's one way to bathe the dog.

这么给狗洗澡都行。

Lucky you. When you get downtown, you can skip the first shower.

算你走运。我们回到下城区,你都不用先洗澡了。


分享到