疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:州长竞选
日期:2016-08-12 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕)

Given that we're tied to these very specific personas, your identity seems remarkably fluid.

我们都被局限于特定的角色了,你的身份却随时变化。

My mission is complex. When we compromised Samaritan, the machine built in an exception for me.

我的任务很复杂,我们侵入撒马利亚人时,机器为我特殊处理了一下。

Every couple of days, I have to shed my skin, become someone new. You wouldn't have a dictaphone knocking around?

每隔几天我就得换一层皮,扮个新角。你这儿有没有录音机啊?

No. Are you a journalist now? Karen Iverson, New York Journal. And what's Karen up to?

没有。你现在又是记者了?凯伦·艾弗森,纽约日报。这位凯伦要干吗?

I wish I knew. The machine can't talk to me as much as she used to, but she did want you to have this, a gift, a shadow map of New York.

真希望我知道。机器不能像以前那样跟我说那么多话了,不过她想把这个送给你,一份礼物,纽约阴影地图。

Places without surveillance, blind spots. It also comes in digital.

标注了无监控处,盲点。还有电子版本。

Oh, this will be useful indeed.

这个确实有用。

She also has a message for you. Sometimes, it's better not to know.

她还让我给你带句话。有时候,无知是福。

All eyes are on the Gubernatorial Race where we've been seeing some surprising developments.

所有人都在关注州长竞选,而现在又有了一些意想不到的发展。

Trouble in paradise, Harold. Murray's losing 48 to 52. Campaign manager, a guy named Mike Fisher, he's not taking it very well.

有麻烦了,哈罗德。莫雷现在48比52落后。竞选经理,那个迈克·费舍尔完全无法接受。

I pulled back on ad buys, 'cause you said we couldn't lose!

我撤回了广告,因为你说我们不可能输!

We can't! It's numerically impossible.

我们不可能输!数字上不可能。

We are ready to call another race. In the New York Gubernatorial Race, we project a win for...Michelle perez, unseating the incumbent, james murray. This is a surprise win...

这场竞选结果已经出来了。在纽约州长竞选中,获胜的是...米歇尔·佩雷斯,击败了现任州长詹姆斯·莫雷。真是出人意料...

Thank you all so much for all your hard work. We fought a good fight.

感谢你们的辛苦工作。我们都尽力了。

分享到