疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第239期:毁掉系统
日期:2017-01-11 07:25

(单词翻译:单击)

So much for dying with a full stomach.
至少不用做饿死鬼了。
Got it.
有了。
Got what? Who's she talking to?
有什么?她在跟谁说话?
When we open that door, everyone turn left. We're going to the server room to hack the system together.Then we move, as a team, to the mechanical room to secure our escape route.
我们开门的时候,全部人往左走。我们一起去服务器机房黑进系统。然后我们一起去到机械室保障撤离路线。
Perhaps we should consider splitting up.
也许我们应该分开行动。
Yeah, maybe the machine hasn't thought through all the angles.
是啊,也许机器没考虑周全。
Trust me. These are our best odds.Ready to roll?
相信我。这样做我们胜算最大。准备好了吗?
Don't shoot!
别开枪!
Look, it's an original Degas.
看,是德加的画。
You'll thank me later.
你过会儿会谢我的。
What good's saving the world, Harry, if we can't enjoy it?
如果不能享受生活,何必拯救世界,Harry?
Welcome to the human race. Put the good news is, you're not alone.
大家都是如此。但好消息是,你并不孤独。
What the hell?
搞什么啊?
Ready for that code?
准备好代码了吗?
The stock market has suddenly begun to stabilize and even slowly tick up after a wild afternoon of trading.
股票市场突然开始稳定,在一下午的疯狂交易后缓慢上升。
This brings back memories. I used to work on old cars as a boy.
这让我想起了以前。我小时候常鼓捣旧车。
With your father.
和你父亲。
Funny, I remember everything he ever taught me about cars. In truth, I remember everything he ever taught me.
真有趣,我记得他教我的关于车的一切。实际上,我记得他教给我的所有事情。
Don't worry, Harold. You've taught her well.
别担心,Harold。你把她教得很好。

分享到
重点单词
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • stabilizev. 使安定,使坚固
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • secureadj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的 vt. 固定,获得,使
  • mechanicaladj. 机械的,力学的,呆板的 n. (供制版用的)样
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳