疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第119期:宇宙的奥秘
日期:2016-09-09 19:13

(单词翻译:单击)

I built my company on my misunderstanding of deep learning.

我创建公司正是靠着自己对深层学习的"误解"。

You're a sponsor of the conference. You must be doing well.

你是会议的赞助商。公司肯定做得很出色。

I will be if I can get this angel investor interested.

我得吸引"天使投资"才算出色。

Look at the time. Perhaps we should head back to the hotel.

看看时间。也许我们该回酒店了。

If you admit I won the argument.

你得先承认我辩论赢了。

Are you really as suspicious of artificial neural nets as you pretend?

你真的这么不信任人工神经网络吗?

I trust people more than machines, that's all.

相比机器,我只是更愿意相信人。

That's an odd thing for a scientist to say.

科学家说这种话可真奇怪。

I'm not a scientist. I'm a economist.

我不是科学家,我是经济学者。

Liar. Favorite equation? Come on, I know you have one.

骗人。最爱方程式?得了吧,我知道你一定有。

Pythagorean identity.

勾股定理。

Okay.

好吧。

I knew you'd disagree. What's yours?

我知道你不以为然。你的呢?

Euler's identity. It's so beautiful.

欧拉恒等式。太美了。

Beautiful?

美?

Yeah. At first, you don't realize the implications, and then it hits you. It's the five most important constants, e i 1 0...-And pi.

当然。第一眼,可能并没感觉,但突然间就会豁然开朗。五个最重要的数学常数e,i,1,0...-和π.

All linked together. It's like the secrets of the cosmos distilled into a-a sonnet.

全部联系在一起。仿佛全宇宙的奥秘都浓缩在一首诗中。

Perhaps you're right after all.

也许你是对的。

Why, Harold.

为什么这么说,哈罗德。

Money! Give it!

抢劫!给我!

Please. Here, just take it.

拜托。给你,拿去吧。

Oh, my god.

天啊。

分享到