疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第141期:专业
日期:2016-10-02 14:06

(单词翻译:单击)

I can see why Romeo recommended you so highly. Nothing unlocks doors like a beautiful woman.

难怪罗密欧强烈推荐你。漂亮是女人的通行证啊。

He's hot. I mean, not "Hood and zip ties in a CIA safe house with ten hours to kill" hot, but...

他挺性感呢。虽然不是"套头套捆绑好扔到中情局安全屋纠缠十个小时"那种性感,不过...

Bartender, two champagnes.

酒保,两杯香槟。

I kind of get it.

我懂。

Root, what the hell are you doing?

根,你在干什么呢?

Harold wanted me off the streets for a while after my latest brush with Samaritan, so I thought I'd help keep an ear on you.

哈罗德要我躲一阵子,刚才遭遇了"撒马利亚人",所以我想帮你看着点。

He is a dangerous criminal after all, and I just couldn't bear it if anyone hurt you. I mean, besides me.

他毕竟是个危险的犯罪分子,我可不能忍受你被人伤害。除我之外,谁都不行。

So...

那么...

Coming right up.

马上就好。

What do you need me for?

你想让我干什么?

I can think of several things.

我想让你干很多事。

Subtle.

含蓄。

I'll bet. But, uh, for now let's just keep it professional.

我猜也是。不过,我们现在还是专业点。

Now, I'm willing to guess that last night's job was a test to check the NYPD's response time, which means that you have something bigger lined up.

我猜昨天晚上的活只是测试,为了记录纽约警察的反应时间,也就是说你有更大的活。

See, now that was subtle.

瞧,这才叫含蓄。

So...are you ready for another score?

那么...你准备好大干一场了吗?

That not so much.

不够含蓄了。

Maybe. But I'm not the kind of man who likes to rush.

也许吧。不过我不喜欢操之过急。

A perfectly planned job is a kind of seduction. Hours looking, wanting, turning your target around in your mind.

一个完美的计划如同诱惑。长时间的关注,渴望,在脑海中反复想象着目标。

And then...you move closer, brushing past, making contact, just to see what will happen.

然后...缓缓接近,擦肩而过,慢慢接触,观察反应。

分享到