疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第166期:城堡的钥匙
日期:2016-10-28 11:39

(单词翻译:单击)

What about this undercover that's onto me?

那个追查我的卧底怎么办?

Let me worry about her.

那不用你担心。

If she's still out there, I can't go back to the Academy.

她好好的,我就不能回警校。

You just need to lay low until she's out of the picture. Got the perfect place for you to hide.

你只要在她出局之前藏好。我有个地方很适合。

Trinitarios have them a fort up in Spanish Harlem. No one will look for him up there.

3NI帮在哈林区有个据点。没人会去那里找他。

Time you called in sick for a few days.

请几天病假。

You got it. Pleasure doing business with you.

好吧。很高兴和你合作。

All that just to steal some files off a computer?

费这么大劲就为从电脑偷几个文件?

Boy right there's my Snowden.

那小子就是我的斯诺登。

Snowden?

斯诺登?

Edward Snowden cleaned the NSA's clock.

爱德华•斯诺登给了国家安全局重重一击。

Yeah, now he's got to live in Russia.

他现在可只能躲在俄罗斯。

Thing is, Snowden didn't work at the NSA. He worked at the satellite office. That's bureaucracies for you. Grow so big they lose track of things.

关键是,斯诺登可不在国家安全局工作。他在分局工作。这就是官僚体制。机构臃肿就会有疏漏之处。

I gotcha. The Academy's like a satellite for the NYPD. Gave you direct access to their computers.

明白了。警校就是纽约警局的分部。让你可以直接渗透他们的电脑。

You want to take down Elias, the man who took down the five dons, you got to play smarter.

你想扳倒以利亚——那个一手扳倒五名黑手党头目的人——就得玩聪明点。

Why do all that digging when the police already did it for us?

既然警察已经查好了,我们何必再自己查呢?

So what did you steal?

那你偷了什么?

This right here is the keys to the castle.

这个,就是打开城堡的钥匙。

We're closed.

已经关门了。

Girl can't get a whiskey after hours?

给姑娘来杯威士忌也无妨吧?

Thought this was the city that never sleeps.

我还以为这是不夜城呢。

Suppose I could make an exception.

可以给你破个例。

Boss doesn't have to know. I don't see any cameras.

又不需要告诉老板。这里可没有摄像头。

I am the boss.

我就是老板。

Really?

是吗?


分享到