疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第227期:教堂
日期:2016-12-27 05:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Ready to roll?

准备好行动了吗?

Don't shoot!

别开枪!

Look, it's a Degas. Original. It's quite striking in person. What's the point of saving the world if you can't enjoy it?

看,是德加的画。真迹。亲眼目睹真是太美了。如果不能欣赏生活,何必拯救世界?

Look out!

小心!

Two targets. Hall “B,” requesting back...

两个目标。B号通道,请求支援...

Sorry.

抱歉。

Alpha? Tango? Report. Well, that didn't take long. Martine, two of the machine's little helpers appear to be heading to the server room.

Alpha?Tango?回答。手脚倒是挺快的。Martine,机器的两个小帮手看来是要往服务器机房去。

Should I retrieve them, sir?

要我去抓他们吗,先生?

No, I'll send another welcoming party. You are to make sure the others don't escape. Split up. Cover all possible exits. And Martine...

不,我另派了一支欢迎队伍。你去确保其他人逃不了。分头行动。把住所有出口。然后Martine...

Sir?

怎么?

Enjoy yourself.

好好享受。

Go back now.

现在往回走。

Looks like we drew the short straw, partner.

看来我们抽到最短的那根草了(指运气很糟),搭档。

FBI.Drop your weapons or we'll shoot.

FBI。放下武器,不然我们就开枪了。

I thought you were DEA.

我还以为你们是缉毒局的呢。

What does it matter? We'll shoot either way.

那有什么关系?反正我们都是要开枪的。

Remember the Alamo.

毋忘阿拉莫。

The last time I saw you was in church. You should've prayed a little harder.

我最后一次见到你是在教堂。你本来更用心祷告的。

I go to hell, I'm taking you with me.

我就是下地狱,也会带上你的。

Hey, Reese. You got a C? I'm having a little problem getting that code.

嗨,Reese。有空吗?我取那密码碰到点麻烦。

Sorry. I'm busy making death threats to Samaritan operatives.

抱歉,我忙着对Samaritan的特工们发出死亡威胁呢。

分享到