疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第197期:安东尼的事
日期:2016-11-27 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

I heard about Anthony.

我听说了安东尼的事。

I saved this.

我保住了这个。

We look so young.

我们多年轻。

Now that's a real brotherhood.

这才是真正的兄弟会。

Lucky to get out. Surprised we made it this far.

还好你脱身了。我们居然能走这么远。

Tell me, Bruce. How are the accounts for real?

告诉我,布鲁斯。账户情况究竟如何?

Principle assets offshore, untouchable. Sometimes I wish we were, too.

主要资产转移海外了,谁都碰不着。有时我希望我们也能这样。

You'll need to arrange for a new office.

你得安排一个新办公室。

Some place nice this time.

这次找个好点的地方。

And we won't meet like this again. I've lost one friend. I don't want to lose another.

我们不会再这样见面了。我失去了一个朋友,不想再失去另一个。

Speaking of friends, we need to catch up with some old ones.

说到朋友,我们得和老朋友叙叙旧了。

I made a list. Everybody that flipped.

我列了清单。所有的背叛者。

Good. Let's start with Gino.

很好。先从吉诺开始吧。

Yes?

喂?

Hello, Harold. I didn't get a chance to thank you and John for saving me.

你好啊,哈罗德。还没来得及感谢你和约翰救了我。

You're welcome.

不客气。

I hope you understand why I didn't tell you about the bomb.

希望你理解我为什么不告诉你们炸弹的事。

You were playing the rope-a-dope on Dominic. You drew him in.

你在对多米尼克用"倚绳战术"。诱敌深入。(阿里采用"倚绳战术"战胜年轻的拳王福尔曼,再次登顶 )

分享到