疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第175期:内奸
日期:2016-11-06 13:15

(单词翻译:单击)

So what's stopping you?

那谁挡了你不成?

What's stopping me is this Detective Riley. Our circles keep overlapping.

挡我的是这位莱利警探。我们的圆一再重叠。

Why are you worried about a stupid cop when you got us trinitarios on board now? -This ain't about numbers or corner boys or turf.

我们3NI帮都跟你们合作了,你还担心什么傻缺警探?-重点不是数量,不是街头混混,不是地盘。

This here is about cutting down the old lion and ruling his kingdom.

而是推翻那老去的雄狮和他对王国的统治。

But that can't happen if guys don't follow orders. Guys like that...don't have a place.

但想要成功,必须依令行事。做不到的人...不配有一席之地。

You might want to rethink that. Not like you walked in here with numbers.

你最好三思。你就带了那么几个人啊。

I just told you, this ain't about numbers. You the number two?

我刚说了,重点不是数量。你是二把手吗?

Don't you think about it, punk. Don't you think about it.

想都别想,小子。想都别想。

We all die in the end. Better to go out on top.

我们都难逃一死。不如在最辉煌时结束。

I'm talking to you. No! You don't...no!

我跟你说话呢。不!你别...不!

Heard you helped internal affairs uncover a mole in the academy.

听说你帮内务部卧底抓到了警校内奸。

The mole confessed, cleared Silva's name, and fingered Howard's killer, but no one can find him.

内奸认罪了,还了希尔瓦的清白还指证了杀害霍华德的凶手,但找不到他。

About the other day, we need to talk.

那天的事,我们得聊聊。

What do you mean?

什么意思?

When the bullets started flying and you swooped in and played superhero?

子弹乱飞时你飞扑过去,扮演超级英雄?

Right place at the right time, I guess.

正确的地点,正确的时间吧。

I suppose.

大概吧。

So either violence follows you around, or you just have the most impeccable timing. Either way, I'm glad you were there.

要么是你有吸引暴力事件的体质,要么是你偏会掐准时机。不管如何,我很高兴当时你在场。

This mean you're gonna recommend closing my IA case?

这表示你会建议内务部撤销对我的调查?

Let's just say I'm looking forward to our next session.

这么说吧,我很期待下一次会面。


分享到