疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:侦测恐怖行动
日期:2016-08-31 17:44

(单词翻译:单击)

We are being watched. The government has a secret system-- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.

我们被监视着。政府有一套秘密系统——一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器。

I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything...Violent crimes involving ordinary people.

我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动,但它却看到了一切——牵涉普通人的暴力罪行。

The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't.

政府认为这些人无关紧要。我们不。

Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.

受当局追捕,我们只能秘密活动。你永远找不到我们。但无论是受害人还是行凶者,只要你的号码被列出来,我们就会找到你。

What do we have here, boys?

这怎么回事啊,哥们儿?

Looks like a suicide jumper. I.D. says his name's Abel Mindler.

像是跳楼自杀。证件显示他叫亚伯·米德勒。

Driver's dead.

司机死了。

Like I give a damn. Where's my truck?

管他死活。卡车呢?

John, any luck discovering who's trying to kill our short-order cook?

约翰,是否有幸查出是谁想杀那位快餐厨师?

Yeah, all kinds of luck.

有,各种有幸。

Get down!

趴下!

Wendell Majoki, maybe next time, don't sleep with your landlord's wife. Have a nice day. Here.

温德尔·麦杰凯,下次呢,别再睡房东的老婆了。祝你愉快,给。

What the hell?

怎么回事?

We just stopped a homicide. Congratulations? Just about done here, Harold.

刚阻止了一起谋杀。恭喜下?刚完事儿,哈罗德。

Oh, good. We have a new number. I'm sending you the details now.

太好了。我们有新号码了。我把详情发给你。

I hope it's better than this one.

希望比这位强点儿。

My hero.

我的英雄啊。

分享到