疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第208期:相互毁灭
日期:2016-12-08 05:12

(单词翻译:单击)

I still think this could be a good thing, boys.

我看这是好事啊,小子们。

We could take a little vacay. I mean, I know I could use some fun in the sun.

我们可以休个假。我是挺想去晒晒太阳的。

How about it, Harold? You are looking kind of pasty.

怎么样,哈罗德?你看着挺苍白啊。

This is the calm before the storm, Ms. Shaw. The only question is, when will the sky open?

这是暴风雨前的平静,肖女士。唯一的问题是:几时倾盆?

It's looking overcast, Harold.

现在乌云密布啊,哈罗德。

Where are you, Ms. Groves?

你在哪里,格罗夫斯女士?

Downtown. She sent me GPS coordinates that fall inside the shadow map.

下城区。她给了我GPS位置,在阴影地图范围内。

I think she wants me to find someone important. I just don't know who.

她想要我找重要的人。我只是不知道是谁。

I forgot how much I love surprises.

我都忘了自己多喜欢惊喜了。

Tell me what you're looking for, lovely. Maybe I can help you find it.

告诉我你在找什么,美人。也许我能帮你找到。

No phone. No weapon. I'm disappointed.

没有电话,没有武器。真失望。

I didn't see a need for either today.

我今天不需要那些。

Samaritan may be a god, but you're just flesh and blood.

撒马利亚人或许是上帝,但你只是凡人。

There's no need for threats, Ms. Groves. I'm here because Samaritan wants me to be.

没必要威胁我,格罗夫斯女士。撒马利亚人指示我来此的。

Do you have a message for her?

她有什么要说的吗?

Samaritan would like to have a conversation with your machine.

撒马利亚人想跟你的机器谈谈。

How terribly sweet that you could think I'd have a say in what she'll do...or not do, in this case.

你真是天真,居然以为我能左右她要做的事...或者说她不要做的事。

But you're the only one who can speak directly to the machine, are you not?

但你是唯一能和机器直接对话的人,不是吗?

Why does Samaritan want to speak with her? What would be the point other than mutually assured destruction?

为什么撒马利亚人想和她交流?除了相互毁灭之外还有什么意义呢?

Samaritan is ready for a peace talk.

撒马利亚人想进行和谈。

Peace talks are for negotiating. What's changed?

和谈是为了讨价还价。什么改变了?

I'm only limited to ask for a conversation.

我只是过来传信要求谈话。

Samaritan would be wasting her time. The answer's no.

撒马利亚人是在浪费时间。答案是拒绝。

Please look for me again once you've changed your mind.

如果你改变心意请联系我。

You're very confident for a lackey, Mr. Lambert.

你这狗腿子当得还挺自信啊,朗伯先生。

分享到