疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第139期:整个世界
日期:2016-09-30 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

I have reservation for penthouse suite.

我预定了顶层套房。

Oh, easy, bear? He's trained to smell drugs. Sit, stall, stil. Yeah, NYPD, ma'am. I need to take a look at your bag.

安静,小熊。这是缉毒犬。坐下,别动,安静。纽约警察,女士。我要查看一下你的包。

Enjoy yourself. I have nothing to hide.

自便吧。我没什么要藏的。

You sure about that?

你确定吗?

Told me she wasn't using anymore. Now we have a problem.

还说她不吸毒了。现在我们有麻烦了。

Guess what, Shaw. Tomas has a problem, and you're the solution.

你猜怎么着,肖。托马斯有麻烦了,你可以英雄救美了。

I'll reach out to my criminal contacts and set up a meeting.

我去联系我的犯罪联络人安排见面。

No, no, no, there is nothing to worry about. We are going to make this happen.

不,不,不,没什么需要担心的。我们会成功的。

Trust me, this will be nothing short of a revolution.

相信我,这绝对会是场重大变革。

With the governor and his people on board, we have the power we need to impact the entire country, the world!

州长和他的团队都参与了,我们的力量可以影响整个国家、 整个世界!

Hi, man, I've got him on a baby monitor, and you should have a signal now, Harold.

嘿,我通过婴儿监视器看到他了,你现在应该有信号了,哈罗德。

I take it you had no trouble ingratiating yourself with Mr. Wilkins and his son.

看来你轻易赢得了威尔金斯父子的欢心。

Sebastian's an angel. Just a little free spirit who needs his creativity nurtured. His dad, on the other hand, is a little more type-a.

塞巴斯蒂安真是天使。就是有点不受拘束,要好好培养创造力。而他爸爸,则有点A型性格。

When O.T.P.S. starts generating results, you're gonna want to be on board.

OTPS的结果一出来,你会希望自己参与其中。

Any luck finding out what his fraudulent charity is really up to?

查出他欺诈慈善的真正目的了吗?

Patience, Harold. Or I'll have to give you a time-out.

耐心点,哈罗德。不然我就只好让你暂停一下了。

We are ready to go right now.

一切准备就绪了。

Okay, we're in. It'll take me just a minute to locate...Oh, my. It turns out that Mr. Wilkins' charity may not be so fraudulent after all.

好,进去了。很快就能找到...天啊。看起来威尔金斯先生的慈善并不太算欺诈。

分享到