疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:纽约警察
日期:2016-01-18 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Shaw, you in position?

肖,就位了吗?

Yeah, at least until the owners come home from dinner.

是的,至少在房主吃完饭回家之前是没问题了。

All right, I got eyes on.

好了,看见目标了。

Copy. Stand by.

收到。原地待命。

Now, just remember, Reese, you're NYPD.

现在,记住,里瑟,你是纽约警察。

You go all Rambo, I won't be there to bail you out this time.

你这次再玩兰博那套,我可没法保你出来了。

疑犯追踪第4季01.jpg

I'm a reformed man, Shaw, following the rules and keeping a low profile.

我洗心革面了,肖,循规蹈矩保持低调。

Let's go.

开工。

We got a dozen cars moving out, every brick, every borough tonight.

有几车货要脱手今晚要挨街挨区派。

Look out!

小心!

That's your idea of a low profile?

这就是你的"低调"?

What the hell?

搞什么鬼?

What's going on?

怎么回事?

Beats me.

问倒我了。

Appears to be some kind of traffic accident.

看来是交通事故。

Elias says hello.

以利亚向你问好。

Looks like a gang dispute over drugs.

看来是黑帮的毒品纠纷。

The SUV was coming from that house, which gives me probable cause to take a closer look.

车子是从那栋房子开出来的,所以我有理由前去瞧瞧。

Got your back, Detective.

全力支援,警探。

Go check it out.

出去看看。

Anybody comes near this place, kill them.

有人接近,格杀勿论。

Bag it all up.

全部装袋。

We're moving out.

马上转移。

If you see something, shoot it.

看到东西就开枪。

Took care of your welcoming party.

刚处理掉了你的欢迎队。

They didn't look too friendly.

他们看起来真不友好。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • disputev. 争论,争议,辩驳,质疑 n. 争论,争吵,争端