疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第98期:机器
日期:2016-08-20 14:31

(单词翻译:单击)

疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕)

Perez's emails and financials are clean. No evidence that she knew the election was fixed. Perhaps even she was unaware.

佩雷斯的邮件和财政情况都没问题。没有证据显示她知道选举结果被篡改。她可能根本不知情。

Either way, she's working for the wrong side. We have to find something. Have you tried the NSA?

不管怎样,她都站错队了。我们得找出点线索。你查过国安局吗?

We can't hack them, but we can go to the NSA's sources, the back doors. I'll do Google. You take Yahoo.

我们没法黑进国安局,但可以利用国安局的资源,后门。我谷歌,你雅虎。

This is really nice.

这感觉真好。

You must be so lonely. How long has it been? Since the machine spoke to you?

你一定很寂寞。多久了?机器多久没对你开口了?

There's no need to lie to me. When the machine speaks, you seem so full of life, purpose.

你不用骗我。机器开口时,你充满活力,充满斗志。

But lately, you seem lost. You've been covering it for a long time.

但最近,你似乎很迷茫。很久以来你一直掩饰。

When you said your communication with the machine was limited, you didn't say that it wasn't talking to you at all.

你说过你跟机器的联络受限了,但你没说它根本不再对你说话了。

If she talks, samaritan would see.

她一说话,撒马利亚人就会发觉。

I get whispers. New cover identities hidden in the static of a phone, a map and a message encrypted in an infomercial.

我能收到一些细语。新掩护身份隐藏在电话噪音中,地图和信息隐藏在在广告中。

She was supposed to remake the world. Now, God's on the run. I have to keep going.

她本该重塑这个世界。结果上帝却奔波在逃。我得继续努力。

分享到