疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第214期:难对付
日期:2016-12-14 05:50

(单词翻译:单击)

It's time, my friend.

是时候了,我的朋友。

Don't you find it a tad sacrilegious to hold a man at gunpoint inside of a church?

在教堂里用枪指着别人,你不觉得有点渎神吗?

I'm not the religious type.

我没什么信仰。

And yet you believe in a monotheistic universe? No room for one than one god in your world.

但你却崇信一神论?你的世界里容不下另一位上帝。

Isn't that religion, or do I miss understand you, Ms. Groves?

这不叫信仰吗,还是我误解了,格罗夫斯女士?

My name is Root.

我叫根。

Martine is quite the go-getter.

玛蒂娜可是非常狠辣。

I'm aware. She's trying to go get and kill my friend.

我见识过。她想杀我朋友。

Shaw is making it hard for me. How about you tell me where she is and I kill you together?

肖很难对付。你何不告诉我她在哪,我把你们一块杀了?

I don't think she's gonna take you up on that offer.

我想她不会接受这个建议。

Well, isn't this the tricky situation?

这可真棘手。

"Tricky" is one word for it.

"棘手"两个字也算贴切。

Now that everyone has established their bona fides, should we put our guns away?

现在大家都见过面了,是不是应该把枪放下?

It's time for the real players in this game to have an opportunity to chat.

是时候让真正的玩家出面谈判了。

The address.

地址。

You don't want to carpool?

你不想拼车吗?

I'm afraid only two people are invited to this gala, and I'm not one of them.

恐怕这个聚会只容许两个人参加,我不在其中。

分享到