疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第167期:枪上膛
日期:2016-10-29 11:39

(单词翻译:单击)

That your bike out back?

后边是你的车吗?

Little something I picked up. You ride?

买来玩玩。想开吗?

They say the first rule of any job is not to spend the money. Your friends out shopping?

听说任何一票活儿的首要规矩就是别急着花钱。你朋友去买东西了?

You are too pretty to be local. What are you? A fed? I don't know how you found me, but if you think I'm giving up any of my boys...

你太漂亮了不像本地人。你是谁,联邦探员?我不知道你是怎么找到我的,但是如果你认为我会供出我的兄弟...

Don't care about your nickel-and-dime pals, except one. Your former driver.

我才不在乎你的马仔们,我只要一个:你的前司机。

I see. So you got a job that requires a wheelman.

明白了。你有个活需要有人开车。

Something like that.

差不多吧。

Bad news, sweetheart. Don't know where she is.

坏消息,亲爱的:不知道她在哪儿。

So then tell me, Romeo, who are you trying to alert? Cell phone jammer. And your pal, Elvis, standing behind me?

那告诉我,罗密欧,你试图警告谁?手机干扰器。你那伙计,猫王,站在我后面那个?

He forgot to load the shotgun, so the king of rock is not gonna make a bit of difference in how this goes down.

他忘记给枪上膛了,所以摇滚之王现在也是无能为力。

Buckshot. Go figure.

铅弹。试试看。

Sorry to get all Dick Cheney on you. Had they been slugs, you would've lost an arm.

抱歉,误伤啊。如果里面是金属子弹,你的胳膊就没了。(美国前副总统迪克•切尼误伤事件)

You crazy bitch!

你个疯女人!

Let's just get to the point. You recommended a wheelman--or should I say a wheelwoman--to a smash and grab crew a week ago. Where is she?

说正事吧。你一周前把一名司机——或者说女司机——推荐给了一个砸抢团伙。她在哪儿?

I don't know where she is. We keep things compartmentalized for a reason.

我不知道。我们各自分工是有原因的。

It's hard enough to pour a drink with one arm. You want to lose the other? Where is the wheelman?

用一只胳膊倒酒就够费劲的了。另一只你也不想要了吗?那司机在哪儿?

There's a dating app called Angler. That's how I contacted her.

有个约会软件叫"愿者上钩"。我都是用这个联系她。

An app? For relationships? How apropos. Phone.

软件?羁绊关系?这软件名起得真是恰当。手机给我。


分享到