疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第209期:法警的数据库
日期:2016-12-09 05:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Samaritan wanted to show your machine what the city looked like under its control-- peaceful, organized.

撒马利亚人想向你的机器展示如果这个城市由它控制将会如何——平静安宁,有条不紊。

Now you'll see what life is like through a less charitable looking glass.

现在你知道不能用怜悯眼光蔑视世界的感觉了。

I think it just started to rain, Harold.

看来是开始下雨了,哈罗德。

After a day where violent crime in New York city plummeted...Along with an uptick in muggings and burglaries...

一天的纽约暴力犯罪剧减...抢劫和打劫稍有上升...

I lost visual contact, Finch. Talk to me.

我见不到他了,芬奇。告诉我。

Our number's heading down 55th near 3rd. Keep going west.

我们的目标正在走向55街靠第三大道。继续往西。

Got it.

知道了。

Wait.

等等。

Where is he?

他在哪里?

I've lost him, Detective. The tracking icon disappeared for a moment and now it's reappeared on the opposite side of the city.

我跟丢了,警探。追踪信号消失了一会,现在他在城市的另一头出现。

How did he get across town so quickly?

他怎么这么快就跑到那了?

He didn't. It's impossible. I think Samaritan's hiding the number because he's a perpetrator.

他没有。这不可能。我认为撒马利亚人在隐藏这个号码,以为他是行凶者。

It's disrupting the data from the phones, spoofing the GPS.

它正在中断手机数据,干扰GPS定位。

How do you expect us to save anyone with Samaritan playing games?

撒马利亚人这么捣乱,你让我怎么救人?

We may not be able to save them, but we still have to try.

我们也许没法救他们,但我们还是得尝试。

Where are you, Finch?

你在哪儿,芬奇?

I'm looking into a number of my own.

我自己在查一个号码。

A neurobiologist appears to have caught the ire of a competitor. I need to warn him.

看来有位神经神物学家惹怒了他的竞争者。我得去警告他。

You still busy?

你还忙着呢?

What can I do for you, Lionel?

有什么需要效劳的,莱奈尔?

Hey, I could really use some backup, partner. Wish I could, but I'm still working something else.

我很需要你的支援,搭档。真希望我能帮你,但我还在忙别的。

Yeah, that something else have to do with all hell breaking loose today?

你忙的那些事跟今天一整天的混乱有关吗?

Why? What happened?

什么?发生什么事了?

More like what didn't happen. Three shootings, a half dozen violent domestic disturbances.

你还不如问没发生什么。三起枪击案六起家庭暴力。

To top it all off, some geek in his mom's basement hacked the U.S.Marshals' database.

最严重的是,某个藏在老妈地下室里的极客黑进了美国法警的数据库。

The guy stole the entire witness protection list and then posted it on Pastebin.

这家伙窃取了所有证人保护计划的名单,然后发布在资料共享网站上。

分享到