疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第211期:罪恶之门
日期:2016-12-11 05:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Funny how the city only needed a little encouragement for it to falter.

真有趣,只要一点点刺激就能让整座城市陷入混乱。

All samaritan did was share some information and tether a few databases, and look.

撒马利亚人只是公开了某些讯息黑进了几个数据库,结果你看。

Chaos.

一片混乱。

Human nature untethered in all its flawed glory.

人类的本能掩埋在虚假的光环中。

Samaritan revealed their secrets, and now they're eating each other.

撒马利亚人暴露他们的秘密,而他们就开始自相残杀。

Harold Finch's machine must learn mankind requires oversight, not coddling.

哈罗德•芬奇的机器得明白人类需要监管而非溺爱。

Why isn't their machine fighting back, Sir?

为什么他们的机器还没有反击呢,长官?

It is. It's just it's no match for samaritan.

它在反击。只不过它比不过撒马利亚人。

How could you do this? And don't even think about lying! You sent that text to me...

你怎么能这么做?你休想骗我!你给我发了那条短信...

Root...- How's my favorite prisoner?

根... -我最爱的犯人怎么样了?

Better than the rest of you. Trains are down all over town, there are traffic outages everywhere in the city, and the crime rate has spiked 50% since yesterday.

比你们其他人好多了。整座城市的地铁都停运了,全市各处都在堵车,自昨天起犯罪率激增了50%。

Samaritan is making itself known.

撒马利亚人正在证明自己的存在。

Shot Spotter I.D.'d over 20 gunshots In the last two hours, and I don't even want to guess how many of those ended up in a homicide.

之前两小时里射击定位找到了二十多起枪击案,我都不敢想其中多少起造成了人员伤亡。

Three, according to Lionel.

三起,莱奈尔说的。

Samaritan's turning people against each other, revealing their secrets, unlocking doors that were never meant to be opened in the first place.

撒马利亚人想让人自相残杀,暴露秘密,打开那些不该被开启的罪恶之门。

Glasses?

眼镜儿?

Yes, Detective?

什么事,警探?

You hear from my partner, just tell him we were too late. My witsec lady and her husband got killed.

你联系到我搭档的话,告诉他我们来晚了。"被保护证人"和她丈夫被害了。

I'm sorry to hear that, Detective.

我很遗憾,警探。

Yeah, me too. I got a feeling you and the three amigos know who the guys are that did this.

我也是。我觉得你和那三位好伙伴知道是谁干的这事。

And if you get to them before I do, I want them to go down hard.

如果你在我之前找到他们,帮我狠狠收拾他们。

分享到