疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:瞄准
日期:2016-01-06 15:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Where's the kid?

孩子在哪儿?

What kid, man?

什么孩子啊,老大?

The one Link kidnapped.

林克绑架的那个。

Your punk ass is crazy.

这货疯了。

Yeah?

是吗?

You know, you really shouldn't hold those things sideways.

你们真不该斜着拿那些东西。

You can't aim, and they'll eject a shell casing into your...Forget it.

你没法瞄准,它们会射出子弹装进你的......懒得说了。


Last chance. Where's Link?

最后一次机会,林克在哪?

Man, Link bringing in the whale.

老大,林克带来了鲸鱼。

The whale?

鲸鱼?

I told you it was a bad idea.

我告诉了你这是个馊主意。

In her defense, she had to work quickly.

为她说句话,她毕竟是仓促做好的。

Professor.

教授。

One moment, please.

请稍等。

What brings you here today, Ms. Groves?

今天是什么把你带来这里,格罗夫斯女士

Your former associates, the mayhem twins.

你的前同僚,那对破坏狂双胞胎。

They're back to trying to save people.

他们又回来拯救生命了。

I'm aware.

我知道。

Then you're also aware that they're gonna get themselves caught or killed without your help.

那你也知道没有你帮忙,他们要么被抓要么被杀。

I explained as much to John, though I'm not sure how long they'd survive even with my assistance.

我跟约翰解释过很多,不过就算有我帮忙我也不确定他们能撑多久。

I assure you, the outcome will be determined if you don't get involved.

我向你保证,如果你不参与结局就是注定的。

And this advice is coming from you, Ms. Groves, or from the machine?

这是你自己的建议吗,格罗夫斯女士,还是机器的?

Now's not the time to be precious, Harold.

现在不是过分讲究的时候,哈罗德。

分享到
重点单词
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • whalen. 鲸 vi. 捕鲸 v. 鞭打,打击,打败
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • assistancen. 帮助,援助
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • outcomen. 结果,后果
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • shelln. 壳,外壳 v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳 n.[计