疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第170期:总部
日期:2016-11-01 13:15

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm gonna find Ortiz, and I'm gonna bring his ass in 'cause that's the only way that I can prove my innocence.

我要去找奥蒂兹,我非抓住这混蛋不可,只有这样才能证明我的清白。

Hang on a second. I'll check with RTCC, see if they can find him.

别急。我查一下实时犯罪中心,看能不能追踪到他。

I suppose I am an RTCC of sorts.

我这就算实时犯罪中心了。

But with less attitude.

服务态度好啊。

I've retrieved Ortiz's number from Silva's phone contacts. According to his geo-data, he returned to the academy last night after class.

我从希尔瓦的通讯录里检索到了奥蒂兹的号码。根据他的地理位置追踪,昨晚下课后他又回到了警校。

To get Silva's gun.

拿希尔瓦的枪。

Not exactly.

未必。

I was able to pinpoint his movements to the commandant's office.

我定位发现他去了校长办公室。

During the time that Ortiz was in that office, someone logged on to the commandant's computer using a brute force password cracker. I suspect that Mr. Ortiz has stolen some files.

奥蒂兹在办公室的同时,校长的电脑被人用密码破解器强行登录了。我怀疑奥蒂兹先生窃取了一些文件。

Why would dominic enlist a mole to steal files from the police academy?

为什么多米尼克要派内奸从警校盗取文件?

I'm not sure.

我不确定。

Where's Ortiz now?

奥蒂兹现在在哪?

He's at an abandoned schoolhouse in Spanish Harlem.

他在哈林区的一所废弃学校里。

We'll get him.

我们去找他。

I'll look into the stolen files. It may shine a light on Dominic's plans. But first, I have an errand to run.

我调查被盗文件。或许能探出多米尼克的计划。但首先,我还有事要处理。

The RTCC tracked Ortiz to an abandoned school in Spanish Harlem.

实时犯罪中心追踪到奥蒂兹在哈林区的一间废弃学校里。

The RTCC worked fast.

实时犯罪中心效率真高。

Well, they're good with computers.

人家擅长电脑啊。

Spanish Harlem? That's Trinitarios territory.

哈林区?那是3NI帮的地盘。

The abandoned school is their headquarters. They keep it under heavy guard. The place is a fortress.

废弃学校是他们的总部。重兵看守,跟个堡垒似的。

Should make retrieving Ortiz fun.

那找奥蒂兹变得有意思多了。

I'll head back to the eighth and check for updates.

我回第八分局看看有什么新进展。

Wait, Riley. I'm coming.

等等,莱利,我也去。

You're safer staying put.

为了安全起见,你还是别跟着了。

Let's not forget who shot who in training.

别忘了训练时是谁打中了谁。

She's got a point.

她说得有理。

Plus, I still have a mission to finish. Find the mole.

再说,我还有任务要完成。找出内奸。

Being undercover, the days turn into months.

当卧底,日复一日,年复一年。

Tell me about it.

可不是吗。

Takes self-reliance. No man's an island.

只能依靠自己。没有谁是一座孤岛。


分享到