疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:网络节点
日期:2016-01-12 11:55

(单词翻译:单击)

How many nodes are in the network?

网络中有多少个节点?

Honestly, I don't even know.

老实说,我都不知道。

I should've never agreed to build this thing in the first place.

我一开始就不该答应建这玩意儿。

Look, why don't we start over?

听着,不如我们重头来?

Tell me how you constructed the network.

告诉我你是怎样建立这个网络的。

疑犯追踪第4季01.jpg

Maybe it's better if I just showed you.

我还是直接指给你看吧。

This is it. This is one of my routers.

就是这个。这是我的路由器之一。

How large is your coverage area?

你的覆盖面积多大?

All five boroughs.

全部纽约五区。

All five?

全部五区?

Yes.

是啊。

Installing that many antennas would surely raise some suspicion.

装这么多天线肯定会引起怀疑的。

That's just it.

这就是关键所在。

They didn't have to install them.

他们不用安装。

The antennas were already there.

那些天线本来就有。

VHF television antennas.

超高频率电视天线。

You can still find them on most rooftops in the city.

你仍然能在城里很多建筑的屋顶找到它们。

It's been too long, John.

久违了,约翰。

What have you been up to?

最近在忙什么?

It's...complicated.

这个说来话长。

Now that is an unexpected development.

还真是出乎意料啊。

What can I do for you, Detective?

有什么需要帮忙的,警探?

I'm looking for information on a gang called The Brotherhood.

我在寻找已个叫"兄弟会"的黑帮的信息。

They kidnapped a kid, and I want him back.

他们绑架了一个孩子,我要救他。

Sorry to say I don't know much about this Brotherhood.

很遗憾我不是很了解这个兄弟会。

It's run by a guy named Dominic.

他们的头目叫多米尼克。

We haven't met yet.

我没见过他。

Do you know why they took the kid?

知道他们为什么要绑架这孩子吗?

They're squeezing his old man to build some kind of communications network that the cops can't tap.

他们逼迫孩子的爸爸去建立个警察无法监听的网络。

They gave him a deadline, midnight, or they'll kill his son.

他们给了他一个截止时间,午夜,不然就会杀了他儿子。

Why midnight?

为什么是午夜?

Might have to do with someone called The Whale.

也许跟一个叫鲸鱼的人有关。

I heard they're bringing him in for a meeting.

我听说他们要带他来见面。

The Whale isn't a person, John.

鲸鱼不是一个人,约翰。

It's a shipment of heroin.

是批海洛因。

Four times a year, a truck comes up from Mexico.

一年四次, 一辆卡车会从墨西哥开过来。

It's driven to a location, usually a house, and for one night, the most protected house in the city.

车会开到一个地方,通常是去一间屋子,当天晚上,那屋子就是全纽约戒备最森严的地方。

And there it's cut and packaged for couriers waiting to deliver it all along the eastern seaboard.

他们会在那里分袋包装给把毒品一路运去东海岸的毒贩。

HR used to handle The Whale, but since their demise, the Cartel's struggled to find a reliable partner.

以前是HR负责鲸鱼,但自从他们倒台,毒贩集团就想再找个靠得住的合作搭档。

It could be Dominic creating his own opportunity.

那就是多米尼克在努力争取。

Ambitious and smart.

野心勃勃,老谋深算。

Reminds me of me in my youth.

让我想起我年轻的时候。

A little advice, Detective, maybe steer clear of this Dominic.

给你点建议吧,警探,最好避开这个多米尼克。

I'm afraid I can't do that.

这恐怕做不到。

Which brings me to the other reason I'm here.

这提醒了我我在这里的另一个原因。

I'd like to hire you.

我要雇你。

分享到
重点单词
  • shipmentn. 装船,货物,出货
  • ambitiousadj. 有雄心的,有抱负的,野心勃勃的
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • suspicionn. 猜疑,怀疑
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • constructedvt. 构造,建造;创立,构筑;搭建(construct
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • whalen. 鲸 vi. 捕鲸 v. 鞭打,打击,打败
  • demisen. 死亡,转让房产,让位 vt. 让渡,遗赠,转让 v