疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第186期:两位姑娘
日期:2016-11-16 03:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, I was being questioned about our lady pals.

刚有人跑来问那两位姑娘了。

I know, I was listening and watching you from the camera on your desk.

我知道,刚才通过你桌上的摄像头听到也看到了。

I hate when you do that.

最讨厌你这样。

Never mind. That woman is not DEA.

没事,那女人不是缉毒局的。

Gee, you think? So who is she?

还用你说?那她是谁?

She's an agent of sorts, and one we should avoid.

她算某处特工。我们得避开。

When you called earlier, you need something?

你之前打给我时,是需要什么吗?

Oh, never mind. Nothing to worry about, Detective. You just carry on with your normal work routine.

不用了。没什么好担心的,警探。你就继续像平常一样工作就行了。

You bet. Hey, speaking of work, you haven't seen my so-called partner, have you?

没问题。说到工作,你见过我那位所谓的搭档了吗?

John's working a case.

约翰正在调查一个案子。

A homicide?

凶杀案?

Let's hope not.

但愿不是。

All clear. Your accountant's not here.

安全。你的会计不在。

Just as well, given the situation.

鉴于现在的情况,不在也好。

Sure beats the hell out of the lobby.

这里的装潢果真碾压大堂。

Thanks. I designed it myself.

谢谢,我自己设计的。

Elias, we don't need money, we need a way out.

以利亚,我们不需要钱,我们需要出路。

Yes, and what have I told you?

没错,我之前跟你说什么来着?

Always another way out.

总是有其他出路。

A holdover from the previous owners. I kept it for an occasion such as this.

前任主人留下的。我一直留着,防备今天。

We need to go now.

我们得走了。

Not yet.

还不行。

Forget it, there's no time. Elias! Move! Now! - John, no, wait, wait!

别管了,没时间了。以利亚!快走!-约翰,不,等等!

Move! Move!

走!快走!

Take 'em out! Go!

拿下他们!上!

Go!

走!

Anthony!

安东尼!

No, you stay here. It's too dangerous. Keep moving.

不,你别动。太危险了。继续走。

分享到