疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第99期:匿名
日期:2016-08-21 14:31

(单词翻译:单击)

疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕)

I'm so sorry. The world must seem very dark to you.

我很遗憾。你肯定感觉世界一片黑暗。

Even without her, I can still see the edges of the tapestry. The world is dark for everyone, but, Harold, things are gonna get much darker.

没有她,我仍能看到隐约的光明。所有人的世界都一片黑暗,但是,哈罗德,黑暗正要蔓延。

Oh, goodness. In-cached data on Perez. Here's a reference to an Elizabeth Diaz, and Ms. Diaz has a rap sheet.

天哪。佩雷斯的封案资料。这是给伊丽莎白·迪亚斯的推荐信,而迪亚斯女士有前科。

It's Perez.

是佩雷斯。

20 years old, booked under a false name for soliciting. No charges filed. It seems from the report that she paid for college by working as an escort.

二十岁,为了拉客登记的假名。没有受到指控。从报告来看,她当妓女来付学费。

The governor-elect is having a victory celebration tonight. I'll deliver this to her anonymously.

新任州长今晚有个庆功派对。我会匿名把这个发给她。

If she steps down of her own accord, there's no reason to involve the press.

如果她主动下台,没必要让媒体介入。

You'd make a great politician, Harold.

你当政客肯定挺棒,哈罗德。

I'm not sure that was a compliment. And I hope those won't be necessary.

我不觉得这算表扬。我希望用不到枪。

Me too.

同希望。

It's remarkable how many firearms you can fit in that purse.

那包里居然能装下武器。

One must accessorize.

百搭呀。

Governor and I are going to bring New York into the future!

州长和我要引领纽约走向未来!

And as your lieutenant governor, I look forward to working with all of you. Let's do this together!

作为你们的副州长我很期待跟你们共同努力。携手并进!

Oh, gosh, I'm being told it's time to shut up. Let's hear it for the new governor of New York, Michelle Perez.

天哪,有人跟我说该闭嘴了。有请纽约新任州长,米歇尔·佩雷斯。

分享到