疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:证据
日期:2016-04-26 14:14

(单词翻译:单击)

疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕).jpg

You know those developmentals I've been working on?

记得我最近在四处查探吧

You really need to know more than that?

你确定想知道更多吗

If you want to play fast and loose, fine,

你是想耍手段 随你

but make sure you nail him with something solid.

但是一定要找到可靠的证据

Copy that, Ma'am.

收到 长官

Finch?

芬奇

Finch, where are you hiding?

芬奇 你藏哪儿去了

Did you discover anything new about Andre Cooper?

安德烈?库珀那里有新发现吗

I scrubbed through his inbox,

我看他的收件箱

and I found some emails between Cooper and a client's ex-wife.

发现了几封库珀和一名客户的前妻往来的邮件

They were sleeping together.

他们有奸情

Not the best business decision.

这生意决策可不英明

The client didn't think so either,

那客户也这么想

so he sent a bunch of emails threatening to kill our wingman.

所以他发了一堆邮件威胁要杀了这位"助攻"

So Mr. Cooper's romantic entanglements have put him in danger.

那就是库珀先生的感情纠葛置他于危险之中了

That's what I thought until I got into his voicemails.

我原来也这么想 不过后来我听到了他的留言信箱

Our boy was subpoenaed ten days ago.

这小子十天前收到过传票

What for?

为什么

An investigation into a missing gun shipment

针对纽约集装箱码头失踪的一批枪支

from the New York container terminal,

展开的调查

Cooper's old workplace.

库珀以前在那儿工作

That container disappeared around the same time

那个集装箱消失的同时

our boy swapped his well-paying dockworker gig

这小子辞掉他收入不菲的码头工作

for his sketchy career helping socially incompetent men pick up women.

开始帮助有社交障碍的男人勾女

Sounds like a solid avenue of investigation.

听起来值得一查

Yeah, I could really use an extra hand here, Finch.

是啊 我需要帮忙 芬奇

Oh. That's why we recruited Detective Fusco.

所以我们有弗斯科警探

Yeah, uh,

是啊

Fusco's gonna be a bit more preoccupied than we thought.

不过弗斯科会比我们想得更忙

I don't know.

我不知道

This just ain't me.

这不是我的风格

And who wears cufflinks anyway?

现在谁还用袖扣啊

How do you put these things on by yourself?

一个人怎么扣这玩意儿

You're right, cufflinks and perfectly tailored pants

你说得对 袖扣和专业定制的西裤

are for suckers that just want to meet women.

是为那些想搭讪女人的可怜虫准备的

Maybe we could get you a tracksuit and a barcalounger.

也许该给你搞身运动服 再来张沙发

What's wrong with a tracksuit?

运动服有什么不好

Are you a track star, Lionel?

你是田径明星吗 莱奈尔

I didn't think so. Try harder.

我看也不是 继续努力

Does this stuff really work?

这玩意儿真管用吗

Trust me.

相信我

分享到
重点单词
  • shipmentn. 装船,货物,出货
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • containern. 容器,集装箱
  • incompetentadj. 无能力的,不称职的,不能胜任的 n. 没有能力
  • terminaln. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端 adj. 末端的,终点
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • sketchyadj. 概略的,不完全的,略图的,不确定的
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪