疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第140期:快离开
日期:2016-10-01 14:06

(单词翻译:单击)

O.T.P.S. stands for "One tablet per student." A plan to issue free tablet computers to every elementary school student in the state.

OTPS的意思是"一学生一平板"。给全州每位小学生免费发放一个平板电脑的计划。

For just $20 each, We can give every single child a computer to call their own, loaded with educational software.

每台只要二十美元,我们就能给每个孩子一台自己的电脑,上面装满了教育软件。

Software provided by Samaritan.

"撒马利亚人"提供的软件。

Tablet in every home, and a camera pointed at the face of every child, While Samaritan controls everything they see, learn, think.

每家一台平板,摄像头对准了每一个孩子的脸,"撒马利亚人"控制他们的所见 、所学、所思。

Speak of the devil. Something just started hacking my phone.

说到魔鬼,有东西正在黑我的手机。

Samaritan. It's coming through Wilkins' computer! Get out of there now!

"撒马利亚人"。它利用了威尔金斯先生的电脑!快离开!

Veronique, I'm off the phone. How are you and Sebastian getting...

维罗妮卡,我电话打完了。你和塞巴斯蒂安...

Pretty.

漂漂。

Take the gun out of your purse and put it in my hand.

把你包里的枪拿出来放到我手上。

And the one on your thigh.

还有你大腿上那把。

I heard you did a job for the O'Bannons in Dublin. If I were to call Paddy Mccann about you, will he say good things?

听说你在都柏林给奥班农做过事。如果我向派迪•麦凯恩问起你,他会帮你说好话吗?

Probably not, since Paddy died two years ago.

恐怕不会,派迪两年前就死了。

But you can call Enzo Capizzi in Sicily, or you can check up on the work I did for Mccauley's crew in L.A.

但是你可以找西西里岛的恩佐•卡佩齐,或者问问洛杉矶的麦考雷我为他做的事。

Or you can just quit wasting your time, and we can talk business.

或者也可以不要浪费时间,开始谈正事。

分享到